Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMC release price has gone down from CVP (UK) - Excellent news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingswell
    replied
    Videogear replied (9.49pm this evening!-these guys work really hard). They're happy to adjust my pre-order to current price of 1810 + vat! Remember Monday is bank holiday so don't expect a reply till tuesday!

Leave a comment:

• Cornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingswell View Post
    All prices without V.A.T-

CVP price at 1811.76
    ProAV are now at 1795
    Jigsaw24 still at 1925

Videogear replied to me today saying they can do 1810 on the backorder list. They haven't, as of yet, changed their website price, so you'd need to contact them. Don't know if that applies to pre-existing orders just yet-probably won't hear back till Monday.

CVP include free UK shipping in their price, ProAV charge 10, Videogear 7.50.
    Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Kingswell
    replied
    All prices without V.A.T-

CVP price at 1811.76
    ProAV are now at 1795
    Jigsaw24 still at 1925

Videogear replied to me today saying they can do 1810 on the backorder list. They haven't, as of yet, changed their website price, so you'd need to contact them. Don't know if that applies to pre-existing orders just yet-probably won't hear back till Monday.

CVP include free UK shipping in their price, ProAV charge 10, Videogear 7.50.

Leave a comment:

• Cornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingswell View Post
    It's a 113 (and 24 pence) saving before tax. Around 135 with tax. I'm gonna email Videogear to see if they can match that. Interesting to note Blackmagic have not changed the price on their website.
    Thanks for confirming buddy, I updated top post. Report back if they do match!

Leave a comment:

• Kingswell
    replied
    It's a 113 (and 24 pence) saving before tax. Around 135 with tax. I'm gonna email Videogear to see if they can match that. Interesting to note Blackmagic have not changed the price on their website.

Leave a comment:

• Cornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by Kai Rankio View Post
    My preorder with cvp went down with 113, which is nice.
    Maybe it's 113 instead of 50. I only quickly checked my invoice earlier before I had to log off!

Leave a comment:

• Kai Rankio
    replied
    My preorder with cvp went down with 113, which is nice.

Leave a comment:

• BMC release price has gone down from CVP (UK) - Excellent news!

Just wanted to make sure this was known, I assume it may reflect on all UK purchases.

I just got this email from CVP about my camera preorder:

"I am sure you will be delighted to hear that as a result of further clarification regarding cost from our suppliers we are now in a position to improve our sell price. Therefore your order will be automatically amended to reflect a purchase price per unit of 1,811.76 VAT."

Note that this just from further clarification regarding cost from the supplier, not a price drop.

It's 113, more money for lenses!
    Last edited by Cornelius; 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM.
Working...
X