Small HD 502

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small HD 502

Can someone please verify that the SD card is supposed to come out by easy? I just inserted mine, and now it's stuck.

Mine takes a little effort to get out. Gotta pinch parallel to the screen real hard to get it out.

Comment

It is really difficult to get out and the solid plastic flap doesn't easily allow you to get purchase on the card. Pair of tweezers and it came out easily.

Comment

Thanks so much! I just took it out of the box, so I was hesitant to use too much force trying to pry the SD out. Everything about this monitor seems so well designed that when the SD card didn't pop back out, I feared something wasn't right. It took tweezers to get it out.

Comment

Yes, the SD card slot is a bit flimsy, mine also has this.

Comment

Yup..My one same. The sd slot is firmly that always worries me to damage the unit..

Comment

I have absolutely no problem with mine. The SD flap does worry me a little but I said screw it and just opened it. Getting the card out is very easy for me. Just push down on the card with my fingernail and it pops back out. Push down on it again and it clicks in (when putting it in). Simple. I have no issue.
              Last edited by jambredz; 06-04-2015, 01:52 PM.
              Darren Scott
              Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

Hmm, mine looks like the slot sits to deep, this way you can't really push the card in or out without long fingernails. It's not to bad, but annoying at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown View Post
                  Hmm, mine looks like the slot sits to deep, this way you can't really push the card in or out without long fingernails. It's not to bad, but annoying at times.
                  Well luckily we wont have to be popping it in and out that often anyway
                  Darren Scott

Comment

I used the SD slot on mine last night for the first time. I was initially worried due to this thread, but found that, like Darren, I had no issues. It worked like any other SD slot on any device I've used. Push in to click, push in to release. Gripping the card wasn't difficult and I have sausages for fingers. Maybe they had a batch of units that had different assembly specs?

Comment

Yep, mine is good to go though I have another problem. I'll dig for it in the other thread.

Comment

The responses lead me to believe that something is not quite right with mine. I have no push down and pop out out function like most SD slots have. I can only slide the SD in and then pry it out with tweezers.

Comment

Originally posted by weis5on View Post
                          The responses lead me to believe that something is not quite right with mine. I have no push down and pop out out function like most SD slots have. I can only slide the SD in and then pry it out with tweezers.
                          Yeh something sounds wrong there. You should probably contact them.
                          Darren Scott

Comment

The SD card in mine was not particularly difficult to remove, though it could have been easier. There is a spring mechanism though so you're must be faulty.

Comment

Working...
                            X