Screen - The video player for video people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen - The video player for video people

Hi! I’m the creator of Lattice, a macOS app that converts, manipulates, and visualizes LUTs.

We’ve recently released a new macOS app, Screen, a super pro video player with a clean interface and powerful features geared toward production and post.

Screen can play a lot of the standard video formats as well as image sequences (DPX, EXR,
    PNG, JPEG, etc.) and has support for Blackmagic RAW and REDCODE RAW. This includes extracting the embedded LUT from the Blackmagic RAW clip as well as respecting all sidecar metadata info.

Apply LUTs from your custom LUT library (or link to Resolve), configure color management (or bypass it all together), export to common movie formats (H264, HEVC, ProRes), take screenshots with a ton of custom options, navigate timecode in an editor-friendly way, sample pixels to get their RGB value, and a lot, lot more.

Please let me know what you think - I’d love to hear any feedback you might have about it and what features you’d like to see added.

Click here to visit the website for Screen.

-Greg

FCXH6Ij.jpg
    Last edited by Greg Cotten; 09-27-2019, 12:10 PM.

Nice. Any discount? Will this be available for Windows 10 Pro?

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
      Nice. Any discount? Will this be available for Windows 10 Pro?
      Thanks!

No discount at the moment. Also, macOS only. Sorry - I wish I had better news!

Comment

Terrific work Greg, looks great!
        Blackmagic Design
        My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

The screenshot function is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by stip View Post
            The screenshot function is awesome!
            Thanks! That's one of my personal favorites. So visually fun to do. There's also a keyboard shortcut way to do it too, if you get tired of the click and drag.

Comment

Hopefully support for Decklink playback will be a feature in the future. If so, will definitely find it useful.
              Also, a discounted bundle with Lattice might be in order.

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Sounds great and the price is reasonable.

It's a pity it's not for Windows.
                  Álex Montoya on IMDB
                  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0600257/

Comment

Working...
                  X