No announcement yet.

Sigma 30mm - bmpcc - iris working yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigma 30mm - bmpcc - iris working yet?

I searched here and Google, didn't find an answer. At one time both the 19mm and 30mm Sigma lenses didn't work with the pocket (iris control stuck) - I saw somewhere the 19mm is working, can anyone confirm the 30mm is working fine with the pocket camera?

Thanks!
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, GoPro Hero4 Black, Mavic Air, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Bump. Anyone know? Can't find an updated answer. Would love to get it if it works with the bmpcc
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, GoPro Hero4 Black, Mavic Air, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Comment

works fine on my bmpcc speedbooster. it just doesn't show any value below f1.4 on the display. I think it's technically not possible. someone else explained it in the bmpcc speedbooster thread. but the iris control via the pocket works just fine and it switched to the correct f numbers.
      Vimeo profile
      VFX Showreel
      IMDB

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
        I searched here and Google, didn't find an answer. At one time both the 19mm and 30mm Sigma lenses didn't work with the pocket (iris control stuck) - I saw somewhere the 19mm is working, can anyone confirm the 30mm is working fine with the pocket camera?

Thanks!
        If youre talking about the MFT Sigma lenses ex dn, I had the 19mm, and the 30mm, both worked on my Pocket camera. This is going back a while ago also, both lenses iris control worked.

Comment

both should work fine now, bm adressed this in firmware update a long time ago. (i only have 19mm thou)

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys. It is the 30mm MFT Sigma lenses ex dn I'm wanting. Just put in an order for it. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
              Awesome, thanks guys. It is the 30mm MFT Sigma lenses ex dn I'm wanting. Just put in an order for it. Thanks for the feedback.
              Youre Welcome, and rest assured... I had both ex dn lenses, and they worked without any issue. Enjoy your new lens.

Comment

Working...
              X