VisionColor Osiris LUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisionColor Osiris LUT

For all those who is interested to see how they play with Blackmagic Camera Here is the review i did couple of days ago. Its pretty long, but you get a chance to see every LUT in detail

https://vimeo.com/90387149
    WWW.ARAMPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/

Which Blackmagic camera?

Comment

BMCC
      fluoro.com

Comment

Thanks for taking the time and doing this, very helpful.

Comment

thanks for sharing
          www.lucaiasevoli.it
          https://vimeo.com/lucaiasevoli

Comment

Yes sir. 2.5k
            WWW.ARAMPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/

Comment

you very welcome
              WWW.ARAMPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/

Comment

Is the the $69 basic pack? Would you recommend it/do you find it a good place to start your looks for grading?
                I'm having a hard time grading prores footage when shot in film mode, so i'm looking for some lut that could get me in the ballpark for a modern look.

Comment

Originally posted by townio View Post
                  Is the the $69 basic pack? Would you recommend it/do you find it a good place to start your looks for grading?
                  I'm having a hard time grading prores footage when shot in film mode, so i'm looking for some lut that could get me in the ballpark for a modern look.
                  I wouldn't really call those looks modern. You should probably just apply Rec 709 and tweak from there.
                  vimeo.com/hearnstudios/

Comment

Well, all those looks are pretty specific. I personally think they more for film or maybe like a motocross or skateboard documentary. Every look is great, but color space would come out way far beyond standard rec709
                    WWW.ARAMPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/

Comment

Working...
                    X