Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinpost filmathon: We are giving away a BMC Camera as part of our launch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinpost filmathon: We are giving away a BMC Camera as part of our launch.

Collaborative creativity: Dear filmmakers and video enthusiasts, Cinpost is giving away a Blackmagic camera to the winner of worldwide digital short competition. Showcase your collaborative creativity with the community.

The Challenge: Submit a 90-second or less film that exemplifies the strength and beauty of creativity and working together.

The Prizes: The 1st place winner will receive a Blackmagic Cinema Camera and a 1 year subscription to Adobe Creatve Cloud. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will also receive a 1 year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud.

For more information, please visit: http://www.cinpost.com/contests/win-a-blackmagic

blackmagicweb.jpg

With all the creative love in the world,

The Cinpost team
    hello@cinpost.com
    Cinpost.com
    Last edited by lizagub; 10-04-2013, 05:37 PM. Reason: old poster was attached

"Most likes wins"

No thanks..

I've seen this campaign on Facebook long time ago in the Blackmagic group and when I noted that you are reflecting a false image about values in the creative industry just to get more followers, someone deleted my comment. Left the group immediately.
    Last edited by Liszön!; 10-04-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Hey Artur,

Our rules have been changed, I accidentally posted an old poster! Cinpost judges pick the winner

Comment

Good. Order in the universe has been restored.

Comment

Hey Artur,

Our rules have been changed, I accidentally posted an old poster! Cinpost judges pick the winner

Comment

Working...
          X