Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philip Lipetz View Post
    these features

These featureS because he's mentioning 3 functions via different button presses...
    EF-BMCC 1300x00 - the lucky one

Comment

From Grant Perry's email:

"There are some new features in the software for the Pocket Cinema Camera....
      Just for the record:

The guy's name is Grand PETTY nor Perry.

Grand Perry is the vice president of an evil pharma empire.

http://www.gsk.ca/english/html/about...ant-perry.html
      Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Wuudi View Post
        This is just dreaming. I'm 200% convinced the update will bring AF on the EF model, period
        i agree, for now. but an active MFT is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
          Just for the record:

The guy's name is Grand PETTY nor Perry.

Grand Perry is the vice president of an evil pharma empire.

http://www.gsk.ca/english/html/about...ant-perry.html

sorry, and I meant no offense. I am dyslexic and get names wrong, close but wrong. Look at my spelling.

Comment

I was wondering why not announce an ETA for an active MFT today but it will probably be six months before anyone can realistically pick one up. So I think I'm happy enough to pick up the MFT passive knowing an active will not be available for six months on top of what ever date they finally release.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
              Just for the record:

The guy's name is Grand PETTY nor Perry.[/url]
              It's actually "Grant Petty".

The rule of the internet seems to be if you correct someone's spelling or grammar you will make a mistake yourself.
              fluoro.com

Comment

LOL - busted myself.

Touche
                Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

From email:

"There are some new features in the software for the Pocket Cinema Camera. You can now focus by pushing the focus button when using an active MFT lens. This makes it very easy to accurately focus. The focus peaking feature is still there and you enable it by double pressing the focus button. The focus zoom feature is enabled by double pressing the OK button.

There will be an update for the 2.5K Blackmagic Cinema Camera soon that will also add these features, plus new de-bayer processing that will improve the cameras sharpness when shooting non RAW files."

Such an update would work only on an active mount MTF camera, therefore he is announcing that he will soon introduce an active mount MFT 2.5k camera.

The price reductions are to clear out inventory since this new camera is what I, and probably other people, want. Will now make the BMPCC into the perfect B camera, restoring order to there product line.
                  I'm sure Grant was referring to the BMCC EF getting the same feature.

Comment

Didn't I read way back that the passive m4/3 cannot be modified to active?

Comment

Originally posted by Fluoro View Post
                      It's actually "Grant Petty".

The rule of the internet seems to be if you correct someone's spelling or grammar you will make a mistake yourself.
                      Oh man. Lol.

Comment

I would love to wait for an active mount MFT but the EF at 2k sounds to good to resist. Time I hop on that bandwagon will be purchasing one very soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X