This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greyfus Wolf View Post
    Similar to what RED was doing some years back, but I hope they can deliver the cameras on time or with minimal delay this time round.
    http://isdragonshippingyet.com/

Comment

• I kinda hope that it's delayed a month...get some more milage out of my current BMCC, and save up some cash for the 4k!

Comment

• Originally posted by robmneilson View Post
        I kinda hope that it's delayed a month...get some more milage out of my current BMCC, and save up some cash for the 4k!
        Thats kinda selfish. Your savings are not our problem

Comment

• Is like deja vu all over again.

Comment

• Dusty, is this a bad time to ask you to loan me some money?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Macielle View Post
              And... for the colorful fanboys here remember one thing: It was Blackmagic that said the cameras were going to ship in July, not the clients.

And yes, in this kind of business, time is everything. We spend months getting locations, actors, time schedules etc. We even make little drawings with what we are going to shoot on that day... around that hour.
              In cinema or any professional production, we work on the clock, with schedules, that's all we do.

So don't try to convince us that we are not professional enough because we aren't used to RED or Blackmagic lack of professionalism, when announcing or releasing cameras.
              Is it Aug. 1, 2013 in Lisbon, Portugal already?

The BMPCC & BMPC-4K aren't late, but your whining is early.

Cheers.
              www.peterdv.com
              Blog: http://HereForTheWeather.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter J. DeCrescenzo View Post
                I'd give you a rubber shoe if you will strike that word from your vocabulary. You have become quite insulting with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb View Post
                  Hahaha , nice one :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb View Post
                    @$29,000.00 for the Brain only...They can take there sweet time before it ships, I need about 20 more paid commercial gigs before it's release date anyway

Coming Soon!...They May as well just say "When you can afford it" we will be ready to ship it!

Comment

Is it Aug. 1, 2013 in Lisbon, Portugal already?

Cheers.
                      I wish you drop this "Is it Aug 1st" malarky. BMD is big enough to take a few concerns from people who ordered their goods without the need for you to constantly defend them. Especially given their past record customers has a right to be concern now it is just 10 days to go.
                      There is a real chance people won't get their cameras by 1st August and you will look out of place being a BMD apologist.

Comment

• If BMD is late with the new camera, I'm going to take my money elsewhere and buy a 4k camera in the $4000 price range!

Oh, wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by Taikonaut View Post
                          I wish you drop this "Is it Aug 1st" malarky. BMD is big enough to take a few concerns from people who ordered their goods without the need for you to constantly defend them. Especially given their past record customers has a right to be concern now it is just 10 days to go.
                          There is a real chance people won't get their cameras by 1st August and you will look out of place being a BMD apologist.
                          Why should BMD listen to people who don't know how to read a calendar?

If BMD hasn't started shipping BMPCC & BMPC-4K cameras to their distributors by Aug. 1, 2013, I'll join the whining chorus myself.

But until then, the cameras aren't late.
                          www.peterdv.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mhood View Post
                            I'd give you a rubber shoe if you will strike that word from your vocabulary. You have become quite insulting with it.
                            Hi Marc: I don't have a problem with people criticizing BMD for mistakes they've actually made, such as BMD breaking promises, BMD missing self-imposed deadlines, etc.

But the BMPCC & BMPC-4K aren't late.

IMHO, people who complain about the BMPCC & BMPC-4K being late (when it's not Aug. 1, 2013 yet) are whiners.

If BMD hasn't started shipping the BMPCC & BMPC-4K to their distributors by 8/1/2013 I'll be whining about it, too, but not before.
                            www.peterdv.com

Comment

Why should BMD listen to people who don't know how to read a calendar?

If BMD hasn't started shipping BMPCC & BMPC-4K cameras to their distributors by Aug. 1, 2013, I'll join the whining chorus myself.

But until then, the cameras aren't late.
                              The problem is you never taken people's sensitivity seriously when they had generally bad experience with BMD delivery on time in the past. It is understanding why people are concern given it is so close to end of delivery target time. The problem is you kept on slighting everyone who has rightly shown concern with the same belittling comment "its not August 1st" like a broken down record in almost every posts responding to this subject be it is here or the other forums. It doesnt cost you to back off momentarilly and see what the outcome will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taikonaut View Post
                                The problem is you never taken people's sensitivity seriously when they had generally
                                Lets not delve into name calling again.

jb

Comment

Working...
                                X