Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy Blackmagic Cinema Camera from Texas Media Systems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buy Blackmagic Cinema Camera from Texas Media Systems

    Originally posted by Terry Nixon
    Buy the Blackmagic Cinema Camera for DVXUSER members.

    Like or Follow our Facebook or Twitter pages:

    https://www.facebook.com/texasmediasystems

    http://twitter.com/#!/txmedia

    We are accepting online orders on our website and will bill as we ship cameras.

    The Blackmagic Cinema Camera handles are available here.

    Prepaid orders by check or wire transfer will be given priority over credit card orders. We'll have the check or wire transfer payment option enabled on Monday.


    Original thread: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...-Media-Systems

    SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
    Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer

  • #2
    Sounds good, can't wait to see what it's gonna cost. Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Put a preorder in with them when they announced the group buy. It's a great a deal.
      My most recent short: http://vimeo.com/39867336
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3715394/

      Comment


      • #4
        Texas Media Systems doesn't need anyone to vouch for them, but I will anyway. Terry, Phil, Clint and the crew know how to take care of their customers.
        Stephen Mick
        Creative Director
        UPG Video
        www.upgvideo.com

        Check out the DVXUser Facebook page atůhttps://www.facebook.com/dvxuser
        And the DVXUser Vimeo Channel atůhttps://vimeo.com/channels/558731

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll second Stephen's comment - not that they need it.
          Order with confidence.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll third the comments -- Texas Media Systems is a great dealer, and they've really been supportive of our Landmine communities with great group buy offers on dvxuser.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm going to seriously consider this. I was considering BHPhoto at first since they offer the extra 3 year warranty. This offer is tempting though. How is Texas Media getting ahold of so many? I read that each dealer is only getting 10 at first and will only get more once those 10 have shipped. Or something to that effect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just placed my pre-order for a "BMC" with TMS. Hopefully there won't be a l-o-n-g backlog. Exciting times! :-)
                www.peterdv.com
                Blog: http://HereForTheWeather.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just placed my pre-order as well. Cannot wait to put my L lenses (16-35 f2.8, 50 f1.4, and 70-200 f2.8) on my BMC!

                  I should thank Texas Media Systems for this generous discount!
                  Last edited by bumkicho; 04-23-2012, 10:16 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Couple of questions

                    Hello all,

                    Hello, just have a couple of questions if you have time. Thinking of ordering the BMD cinema camera with DVXuser price. Amazing by the way.

                    Does that come with the BMD software?

                    How to select wire transfer of check?

                    Guaranteed on day 1 for wire or check? Basically, how many orders do you have and how many cameras will you get.

                    Can we cancel preorder?

                    Thank you very much.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes, the Blackmagic Cinema Camera includes all the normal accessories and software packaged by Blackmagic with a new warranty.

                      When placing your order on our website, select "Wire Transfer" after entering in your information. We will then email you instructions for payment by bank wire transfer. You can also pay by check if made by June 15 in time for the check to clear.

                      Payments made by wire transfer or check get allocation before credit card payments. We estimate that at least 50% of pre-orders by credit card will fall off due to approval, verification, or change of mind.

                      You may cancel your order at any time without penalty.



                      Originally posted by Mlcinema View Post
                      Hello all,

                      Hello, just have a couple of questions if you have time. Thinking of ordering the BMD cinema camera with DVXuser price. Amazing by the way.

                      Does that come with the BMD software?

                      How to select wire transfer of check?

                      Guaranteed on day 1 for wire or check? Basically, how many orders do you have and how many cameras will you get.

                      Can we cancel preorder?

                      Thank you very much.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Terry,

                        When will the wire transfer emails go out? Haven't gotten mine yet (I ordered two days ago).
                        I can also pay by check if it makes that easier anyway.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Payment by check works since we are not in a time crunch and are not expecting delivery until July. Just be sure to reference your order number when you mail the check.

                          Originally posted by robmneilson View Post
                          Terry,

                          When will the wire transfer emails go out? Haven't gotten mine yet (I ordered two days ago).
                          I can also pay by check if it makes that easier anyway.....
                          Last edited by Terry Nixon; 04-25-2012, 03:26 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi, Terry.

                            First off, thank you for offering this group buy. I'd really like to participate.

                            Question: do you have a cutoff/set number of units for the group buy to ensure that each customer's pre-order is met in July, regardless of payment method? Or do I risk not having my unit delivered in July by paying with CC?

                            Thanks!

                            John

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There are no guarantees about quantities and or the delivery schedule from Blackmagic or their American distributor. We will find out in July about quantities and ship dates.

                              Wire transfer and check payments will be processed first since they require the least amount of effort to verify and process.

                              Credit card payments will be processed and shipped in the order that they were received. If an CC order doesn't pass verification, we move to the next order in line. I'm hoping that we'll have fewer verification problems with Dvxuser buyers than the typical web order.



                              Originally posted by jmmusic View Post
                              Hi, Terry.

                              First off, thank you for offering this group buy. I'd really like to participate.

                              Question: do you have a cutoff/set number of units for the group buy to ensure that each customer's pre-order is met in July, regardless of payment method? Or do I risk not having my unit delivered in July by paying with CC?

                              Thanks!

                              John

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X