Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMP G1 and Nucleus nano

Hi,

i just got my nucleus nano and i also got the titla lanc cable for the ursa mini. But the start/stop button does not work.
    Is there a way to make it work with the UMP G1? Or is the cable not compatible with my UMP G1?
    thanx

Well, after trying the nucleus nano for a couple of times, the motor has died on me. I powered the motor with the tilta D-tap cable and now the motor won't turn on any more. Can it be that powering through D-tap can fry the nucleus motor? I'm gonna return this. I can not see this working in any professional enviroment. There were also some serieus connection problems between the focus wheel and the motor. Sometimes, the motor would not respond, and then 10 seconds later, it would work again.

Comment

Also, the Tilta run/stop cable that i purchased for my ursa mini pro G1 did not work.

Comment

Get a Nucleus M. I just got one of their break out kits...which just has one motor and the fiz controller. Costs $600. I also got the start/stop cable and everything is working fine. I have used it on 3 shoots now. Used with my SLR magic APO hyperprimes (PL mount) and Cooke 2x Anamorphic lenses.

This is the kit i got. directly from tilta since bhphoto didn't have stock.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...s_control.html
        Darren Scott
        Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Geert Germonpré View Post
          Hi,

i just got my nucleus nano and i also got the titla lanc cable for the ursa mini. But the start/stop button does not work.
          Is there a way to make it work with the UMP G1? Or is the cable not compatible with my UMP G1?
          thanx
          I have the Nucleus Nano working with the Ursa 4.6k, with start/stop cable. But you need to press the record button twice to get it to start recording....

Comment

Working...
          X