Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket 4k rigs in ronin s with nucleus n?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket 4k rigs in ronin s with nucleus n?

Hello,

Who has a pocket 4k/6k rig with a nuclzus n on a ronin s? Any pictures?

Thanks

Here is one, with diy handles on both sides.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Comment

here's mine with my v-mount solution - thanks SmallRig for making useful parts.

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

(and as usual...no idea why they are sideways)

Comment

What smallrig parts are you guys using for the nucleus N rods?

Comment

Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
          What smallrig parts are you guys using for the nucleus N rods?
          I'm sorta cheating - I need the Nucleus N on the right side of the camera to keep the balance, I use the rod clamp from the DJI Ronin-S focus system. there's no really good way to clamp a rod on the tilta cage on that side (top or bottom) - I spent 30min in the tilta store with my rig and tried every combo of the bolt-on rail clamps to get a rod on the top of the cage.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._18_focus.html

Comment

Originally posted by tmronin View Post
            I'm sorta cheating - I need the Nucleus N on the right side of the camera to keep the balance, I use the rod clamp from the DJI Ronin-S focus system. there's no really good way to clamp a rod on the tilta cage on that side (top or bottom) - I spent 30min in the tilta store with my rig and tried every combo of the bolt-on rail clamps to get a rod on the top of the cage.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._18_focus.html
            Thanks, yeah I think I need to do this as well for balance. I can prolly mount this to my smallrig half cage. Not sure though.
            As it would be cool to mount this when im running handheld also.
            Last edited by polaroid22; 11-04-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
              Thanks, yeah I think I need to do this as well for balance. I can prolly mount this to my smallrig half cage. Not sure though.
              As it would be cool to mount this when im running handheld also.
              yep, mine stays on in whatever rig I'm running. all I pretty much do to go from Ronin-S to handheld/sticks is add a Tilta top handle (to hold my Nano controller) and smallrig wooden side grip to the left side. I'm hoping the new Manfrotto 501 platelet that smallrig is shipping this week will solve my baseplate issue between my ronin-s and tripod head. (they are almost but not quite compatible...just enough to almost work, but won't slide all the way back due to the safety catch on the bottom.)

https://www.smallrig.com/smallrig-ma...s-apu2458.html

Comment

Working...
              X