Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Hook's website!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Captain Hook's website!

    Does anyone knows what happened to Captain Hooks's website? I was trying make a donation and download some LUTs and It has been down now for a few days.
    Last edited by darklight; 10-05-2019, 12:34 PM.

  • #2
    He listened to Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin so many times that he threw himself into the sea.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
      He listened to Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin so many times that he threw himself into the sea.
      Thatīs Ahab.

      Letīs hope it wasnīt the crocodile that ate the website

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey, I'm in the process of changing web hosts and haven't gotten it back up yet as I've been busy.
        Blackmagic Design
        My BMD LUTs.

        **Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
          Hey, I'm in the process of changing web hosts and haven't gotten it back up yet as I've been busy.
          Now that everybody else has FF stuff, he's probably really busy as BM scrambles.

          Comment


          • #6
            Kind of getting the hint they are working on an LF and 8k

            Comment


            • #7
              Nah.

              he's been going back to his first career.

              Music.

              https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vCVbWJhpN/

              JB

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
                Hey, I'm in the process of changing web hosts and haven't gotten it back up yet as I've been busy.
                Ok thanks for responding will be looking forward to the new site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't maintain my website on BMD time, and JB's right I've been getting back into music again as a way to do something different on my 'down time'. It allows me to be creative and not have to leave the house.
                  Blackmagic Design
                  My BMD LUTs.

                  **Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
                    I don't maintain my website on BMD time, and JB's right I've been getting back into music again as a way to do something different on my 'down time'. It allows me to be creative and not have to leave the house.
                    That Big Sky is my all time favorite reverb. Clean looking rig on that IG post.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks! There's more pics of it and some info about putting it together here:

                      https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pdSTCp7jy/
                      Blackmagic Design
                      My BMD LUTs.

                      **Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
                        Thanks! There's more pics of it and some info about putting it together here:

                        https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pdSTCp7jy/
                        That's just awesome. Hats off, sir. :-)

                        Shawn

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X