Captain Hook's website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Hook's website!

Does anyone knows what happened to Captain Hooks's website? I was trying make a donation and download some LUTs and It has been down now for a few days.
    Last edited by darklight; 10-05-2019, 12:34 PM.

He listened to Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin so many times that he threw himself into the sea.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
      He listened to Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin so many times that he threw himself into the sea.
      Thatīs Ahab.

Letīs hope it wasnīt the crocodile that ate the website

Comment

Hey, I'm in the process of changing web hosts and haven't gotten it back up yet as I've been busy.
        Blackmagic Design
        My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHook View Post
          Hey, I'm in the process of changing web hosts and haven't gotten it back up yet as I've been busy.
          Now that everybody else has FF stuff, he's probably really busy as BM scrambles.

Comment

Kind of getting the hint they are working on an LF and 8k

Comment

Nah.

he's been going back to his first career.

Music.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vCVbWJhpN/

JB

Comment

Ok thanks for responding will be looking forward to the new site.

Comment

I don't maintain my website on BMD time, and JB's right I've been getting back into music again as a way to do something different on my 'down time'. It allows me to be creative and not have to leave the house.
                  Blackmagic Design
                  My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

I don't maintain my website on BMD time, and JB's right I've been getting back into music again as a way to do something different on my 'down time'. It allows me to be creative and not have to leave the house.
                    That Big Sky is my all time favorite reverb. Clean looking rig on that IG post.

Comment

Thanks! There's more pics of it and some info about putting it together here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pdSTCp7jy/
                      Blackmagic Design
                      My BMD LUTs.

Comment

Thanks! There's more pics of it and some info about putting it together here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pdSTCp7jy/
                        That's just awesome. Hats off, sir. :-)

Shawn

Comment

Working...
                        X