Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note Suwanchote
    replied
    Interested in the 12mm, thanks for taking the time to do this!

Leave a comment:

• dop16mm
    replied
    It is encouraging that the 12 and 16 match in terms of colour and exposure, it is understandable that the 12 would be softer, that is typical for lenses that wide. They have changed later copies of the 25 to match physically I would imagine it would match the coatings as well, but would need to test to know for sure. A slight colour difference would indicate slight difference in the coatings, which in turn could affect the exposure.

Leave a comment:

• Fauxto
    replied
    Nice. Thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• joe12south
    replied
    Originally posted by dop16mm View Post
    I'm wondering with the difference you found in the 25mm if it is an early version and later copies might be better. This is part of the reason I've been waiting for the full set to come out.
    That's entirely possible. I have a very early copy. I'd love to hear from someone else who has more than one focal length to see if they have a similar difference.

Leave a comment:

• dop16mm
    replied
    Thanks for comparing the other focal lengths as well, I've been wondering if a set this cheap would truly match. I'm wondering with the difference you found in the 25mm if it is an early version and later copies might be better. This is part of the reason I've been waiting for the full set to come out.

Leave a comment:

• joe12south
    started a topic REVIEW: Meike 12mm T2.2 Cine Lens

REVIEW: Meike 12mm T2.2 Cine Lens

Working...
X