• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd, the price of the Bmpcc4k in AUS strangely went UP to AUD $1990 >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanite View Post
      Odd, the price of the Bmpcc4k in AUS strangely went UP to AUD $1990 >.>
      Damn, I hope not, that would be roughly Canadian price as well. But again, that would make sense, if you can't keep up with demand, raise the price, simple economics. Maybe this will all shake out with IBC announcements over the weekend.

Comment

Just.saw a Facebook announcement that Blackmagic is doing an IBC announcement at 9:00 AM Amsterdam time. Maybe this will be cleared up then.

Comment

Originally posted by paulrossjones View Post
          the Z-cam F6 looks cool, but there's no real footage out, no software supporting its raw, and its stuck with EF or PL mount or internal ND(although, that might change).

Paul
          I just paid for my F6 in full today! All my Leicas and Contax Zeiss lenses have been adapted for EF so that’s the mount I got. And I’ll definitely be adding the eND module. They are also planning an M-mount and are reaching out to third parties to create an e-mount. I got a $1,000 discount so it was hard to pass up. I’ve been having a good time shooting with their E2 so I have high hopes that the F6 is even better.
          DOWN AND DANGEROUS :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
          THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: VIMEO

Comment

Originally posted by dop16mm View Post
            Damn, I hope not, that would be roughly Canadian price as well. But again, that would make sense, if you can't keep up with demand, raise the price, simple economics. Maybe this will all shake out with IBC announcements over the weekend.
            Could it be just the exchange rate AUD to USD affected the price?

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
              Could it be just the exchange rate AUD to USD affected the price?
              I haven't checked AUD lately, but it's usually close to par with CAD relative to US our price is $1750 CAD for the P4k so a jump to $1990 would be pretty significant, more than a couple of basis points of exchange.

Comment

What happened to the Amsterdam announcement? Its nearly end of business in that time zone and nothing so far
                Last edited by M&M's; 09-13-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M&M's View Post
                  What happened to the Amsterdam announcement? Its nearly end of business in that time zone and nothing so far
                  They already made the announcement. A major update for the Ursa Broadcast, a new video assist that can record BRAW, and a new micro switcher targeting YouTubers.

No new cameras. Going to have to wait for NAB.

Comment

Working...
                  X