Best examples of pocket 4k and 6k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samuel H View Post
    I just released a new video shot on the p4k and I have to share it here because I honestly think it looks gorgeous. I didn't do the color work on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOuWSAy-cd4
    Very nice. Love the lighting and production design. What is the cost to license and use Ariana Grande's music and how did you go about it?

Comment

Originally posted by tmronin View Post
      love it. love the colors and the editing. very well done!
      Thanks. That's exactly the part I did not do. XDDD
      (I completely aggree: the girl who edited and colored this, who is the second from the left in the thumbnail, did an awesome job; she's a photographer and illustrator, just starting with video)

Originally posted by EYu View Post
      Very nice. Love the lighting and production design. What is the cost to license and use Ariana Grande's music and how did you go about it?
      Thanks!
      If it's only for YT you don't need to license music: I uploaded the video, the copyright infringement got detected, and I got a message saying I can't monetize the video and they will put ads there and keep the money. Reasonably fair deal, if you ask me.
      My YouTube channel

Comment

Thanks for confirming that you don't need license to the music if no money made.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel H View Post
          Thanks. That's exactly the part I did not do. XDDD
          (I completely aggree: the girl who edited and colored this, who is the second from the left in the thumbnail, did an awesome job; she's a photographer and illustrator, just starting with video)
          LOL! sorry, man - I read that just as I was hitting post. The actual shooting part was so well done that I didn't even notice - didn't take me out of the experience. all in all, a very nicely done K/DA video. (I worked in the cosplay world for a couple years and still get excited about a really good group cosplay).

and the dogs are hella-adorable.
          Last edited by tmronin; 10-02-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

XDDD thanks
            (I didn't take it badly, I completely aggree that she did an outstanding work, in particular she's much better with color work in post than I am: I made her a quick tutorial so she could do some stuff herself in Resolve and well, she just has a great eye for color!!)
            My YouTube channel

Comment

Working...
            X