Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samuel H View Post
    . Oh my, why am I pondering all this... XDDD
    Because it is performing a little better and every little bit helps. You are a perfectionist and want the best. There is no going back now. Just do it.

Comment

....and I have to say after reading this thread and watching these vids, I am also now going to go P6k - not because I want 6k. But because the latitude is better. Every little helps. With the wooden camera PL mod available, why not ?

Comment

I don't want 6k, I don't want EF... but I want 1.5 stops better DR and latitude...

Currently searching for reasons not to buy the p6k. Top one is "I'm not shooting anything important in the next 3 months, I just have to edit all the stuff I shot during the summer". Doesn't bode well for the medium term XD
        My YouTube channel

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel H View Post
          I don't want 6k, I don't want EF... but I want 1.5 stops better DR and latitude...
          you echo my sentiments exactly. Don't want or need 6K, dont want EF, but I want 1.5 stops better DR and latitude. I was all set for the P4K but now it's the P6K i think. Just because it performs a little better and every little helps. The 6k res itself holds no interest for me whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by GMC View Post
            Hi Guys,

I have conducted quite intensive lab tests with the new BMPCC 6K. You can find a write up here:

https://www.cinema5d.com/blackmagic-...-shutter-more/

Let me know if you have questions!

best regards Gunther

I like the new reviews.

I just wish you were more like DXOMark with a larger more consistent database.

For example, for a while you weren't doing dynamic range tests.

Your website is sort of piecemeal.

It would be nice to see the exact same report as you have on the BMPCC 6K on cameras like the C200, FS7 etc.

Nonetheless, I did enjoy the BMPCC 6K lab tests. Keep up the good work!

Comment

I think I would wait till after the next firmware on the 4k. They are both from the same sensor family, shouldn't really be that much difference in latitude.

Comment

Working...
              X