Powering Ursa Mini Pro G2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powering Ursa Mini Pro G2

Looking at best vmount solutions and also price to power the camera.

Based on experiences with the original ursa mini pro the two options I am looking at are either

150WH Juicebox batteries. Getting 4 of them.

OR

Getting 2 SWIT PB-S220S 14.4V 220Wh Multi D-Tap Heavy-Duty Digital Battery (V-Mount) which are 465 a piece.

For now I only plan to run the camera, nucelus nano FF. May get the view finder in the future.

What amount of runtime can I expect off the SWIT 220WH?

The cameta has 35~50Wh consumption. A 95wh for 3xample will run you for around two hours.

Comment

I got 2 used SWX Hypercore 150WH for 309 a piece on adorama. So hopefully will get around 3 hours with each of those.

Comment

You cant fly with batteties over 100. So thats a big thing to take in sonsideration.

Comment

Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
          You cant fly with batteties over 100. So thats a big thing to take in sonsideration.
          Can you fly with more than 1 95WH or do you have to stay below 100 WH all the batteries? For instance, if they won't let you fly with a 150WH, will they let you fly with 2 95WH?

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
            Can you fly with more than 1 95WH or do you have to stay below 100 WH all the batteries? For instance, if they won't let you fly with a 150WH, will they let you fly with 2 95WH?
            yes.

Comment

Working...
            X