Mini Pro G2 vs Global Shutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Pro G2 vs Global Shutter

I'd like to see a comparison between the G2 and a camera that has global shutter.

I use my BMPC instead of my C200 when I need to avoid any rolling shutter.

This is to have motion blur in things like helicopter blades or airplane props and not get a lot of bending or the pretzel look.

I'd like to see some shots done on a G2 with a prop and the same shot done on a camera with a global shutter.
    Last edited by RAWlover; 05-11-2019, 04:42 PM.

What is a GMPC?

And comparing two different cameras is a bit absurd when it comes to Global Shutter.
    It also depends on Sensor Size, Lens, distance to the objekt.. and the panning speed itself.. or whatever you are filming.

If you film helicopter plades they should look very similar with the right shutter angle.

Comment

Originally posted by RAWlover View Post
      I'd like to see a comparison between the G2 and a camera that has global shutter.

I use my BMPC instead of my C200 when I need to avoid any rolling shutter.

This is to have motion blur in things like helicopter blades or airplane props and not get a lot of bending or the pretzel look.

I'd like to see some shots done on a G2 with a prop and the same shot done on a camera with a global shutter.

G2's rolling shutter is officially twice as fast compared to G1!
      look at this post

I'm keeping my UM4K just because of global shutter but thinking to sell it when I get G2

Comment

Originally posted by core_50 View Post
        G2's rolling shutter is officially twice as fast compared to G1!
        look at this post

I'm keeping my UM4K just because of global shutter but thinking to sell it when I get G2
        Since you have a camera with a global shutter, as I do, I'd be interested in your thoughts once you get the G2.

I'd be curious, as well, to know if you sell your global shutter camera.

Comment

Working...
        X