NAB convention center graphics: No new cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB convention center graphics: No new cameras

Iím at Post-Production World and as usual, BMD has monopolized most of the convention centerís exterior graphics. The Pocket 4k and Reaolve 16 have the large displays, and the URSA mini pro G2 has a smaller one. All the small banners highlight the 8k workflow products. Thatís about it.

spoiler alert
    Blackmagic Design User Group UK

Comment

Left-Handed Pocket 4K!
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

I still consuder g2 as a new cam.
        My Youtube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

Comment

Gosh, I remember the good ole days...2013, 2014, even 2015...the excitement in the air.

Those days are long, long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfilmz View Post
            I still consuder g2 as a new cam.
            Considering it's only been released, who would think it's an old cam?!
            Blackmagic Design User Group UK

Comment

I'm still hoping for new Video Assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Chiasson View Post
                I'm still hoping for new Video Assists.
                So am I. And it would make a lot of sense. Read this article in https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/...aw-one-year-on . For camera makers to use proresRAW they need to pay apple a royalty. BRAW is open source. The next video assist will record BRAW, and Jeremy needs a good kick in the nuts. A lot to think and speculate about here.
                On skin tones- "Give me mud and I will make the skin of Venus out of it, if you allow me to surround it as I please", Eugťne Delacroix

Comment

Originally posted by NorBro View Post
                  Gosh, I remember the good ole days...2013, 2014, even 2015...the excitement in the air.

Those days are long, long gone.
                  The excitement seeing the banners being placed... Miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sansetsu-Guyse View Post
                    So am I. And it would make a lot of sense. Read this article in https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/...aw-one-year-on . For camera makers to use proresRAW they need to pay apple a royalty. BRAW is open source. The next video assist will record BRAW, and Jeremy needs a good kick in the nuts. A lot to think and speculate about here.
                    Would love to pair a BRaw recording video assist with my (non pro) UM 4.6k...

Comment

Surprise about big poster for the Pocket 4K since it was their big poster last year, unless there is a new feature update.

8k workflow would only be worth promoting if there is a new 8k camera from BMD otherwise it is just serving other manufacturer's 8k cameras

Comment

It misses a 4:3 mode. Hopefully they can implemen that somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
                          It misses a 4:3 mode. Hopefully they can implemen that somehow.
                          Yeh anamorphic mode would be dope. I wish they would bring pixel remapping to the UMP. It needs it.
                          Darren Scott
                          Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

Working...
                          X