Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One little goat has a new battery solution for bmpcc 4K and bmmcc

onelittlegoat.com
    On skin tones- "Give me mud and I will make the skin of Venus out of it, if you allow me to surround it as I please", Eugéne Delacroix

Ok, that's pretty awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m3tS2ZirIg

Comment

take. my. money...again.

(love my micro controller from 1LG)

Comment

still waiting (or hoping) for grip..

Comment

I'd snap one up if it wasn't so big. Obviously, if you want four batteries in there it needs to be.

But even two would give the camera a good kick along, and be a small grip. Looks good though.

Comment

The indigo go campaign has just begun, https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/v...battery-handle
            On skin tones- "Give me mud and I will make the skin of Venus out of it, if you allow me to surround it as I please", Eugéne Delacroix

Comment

Tris, Phil has a two battery 9000MA option version, see the link above.
              Cheers

Comment

I love this, can't decide between the small or big one. Guess I'll get a 13000mAh one, the additional power outs might become useful.

Comment

Interesting for those of us still using the Micro...would make a great handle solution for the Micro while simultaneously powering the monitor and/or camera. Only issues I can see are it getting in the way of the various breakout boxes and their cabling. It would require shijan's rosette mount, a breakout box and cables. If the remote was built like this from the start, automatically powering the camera via sbus it probably would have been in mass demand. Also having experimented with a lot of Micro configurations, it is most compact and maneuverable with the weight in front and back of the camera, not to the side or in an L-shape.

As a battery-pack solution it's just alright. The price of the moulding is wasted since it's mounted on the back. Sony NP batteries can last a whole day and they already exist versions that have output for the monitor.

Looks like an excellent accessory for Pocket 4K users, however. I imagine those will be the primary customers backing this. Great job and thanks for your contributions.

Comment

With the micro I will just forget the handle part of it and mount it on the back of the micro with the included battery adapter plate.

Comment

PowerExtra seems to have discontinued their NP970 + 12V DC output batteries. That leaves this as the only dual discharge option I can find. I'll probably consider one of these since my most compact Micro setup requires either LP-E6 batteries for the monitor or a dual output brick. The only other option to so rig a low-profile v-mount on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
                        Tris, Phil has a two battery 9000MA option version, see the link above.
                        Thanks Denny.

Comment

Originally posted by GeranSimpson View Post
                          PowerExtra seems to have discontinued their NP970 + 12V DC output batteries. That leaves this as the only dual discharge option I can find. I'll probably consider one of these since my most compact Micro setup requires either LP-E6 batteries for the monitor or a dual output brick. The only other option to so rig a low-profile v-mount on the back.
                          No, it is only the only one and it s not the most compact
                          All my custom made accessories for BMMCC/BMMSC now available here https://lavky.com/radioproektor/

Comment

I ordered an 13000mAh one, I like the idea of replacing my v-mount that I have mounted behind the camera on rods with a usable hand grip to the side of the camera, and I do a lot of live music stuff so this would make an ideal set-up for me.
                            Darren Hartman
                            Asyn Film | Banana Stand Media

Comment

Originally posted by shijan View Post
                              No, it is only the only one and it s not the most compact
                              Swit makes a NP battery with a DC output but it is more expensive and has less power than the 9000mAh version of this. That doesn't count.
                              Edit: VariZoom also makes one, it's also very expensive.

Unless you know of a NP or LP-E6 mount battery other than this that also has a DC output, this is the only one-battery compact solution. A vmount brick is not compact.

I said it's MY most compact setup, not THE most compact setup. I suppose you could have a naked Micro with a shitty pancake mft lens with no monitor. Don't be a smartass.
                              Last edited by GeranSimpson; 04-15-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X