Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAW in Adobe Premiere

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BRAW in Adobe Premiere

    I searched for a reference to this plugin on the forum but could not find where it is discussed. Is anyone using this to facilitate BRAW into a seamless workflow for Premiere in Windows? I plan to purchase it and give it a try. I have the UMPro and the PK4. I shot in BRAW for the first time this weekend and am wholly impressed but not sure yet that I want to abandon Premiere and AE as I do quite a lot of VFX work. This could be the answer in the short term!

    https://aescripts.com/braw-studio/#

  • #2
    I installed tis plu-in last week. I have been very happy with it so far.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dkatter219 View Post
      I installed tis plu-in last week. I have been very happy with it so far.
      Thanks for the thumbs up!

      Comment


      • #4
        still need a solution for BRAW & Premiere on the Mac.

        <sigh>

        Comment


        • #5
          I installed it also. Works great no issues. Sounds like they are working on a Mac version.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not sure if it works with all flavors of BRAW. I shot in 8:1 and it gives me an error. Could be the file size or length of clip.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Park Edwards View Post
              Not sure if it works with all flavors of BRAW. I shot in 8:1 and it gives me an error. Could be the file size or length of clip.
              That is interesting I've only used 3:1 how long were your clips I'd like to see if I could replicate it. Are you sure the license activated properly? I know there is a limit if it isn't activated

              Edit:
              So I just tried a 30 min clip BRAW 8:1. Imported no problem. I'd try to reinstall the plugin.
              Last edited by HunterAK; 03-20-2019, 12:22 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Will there be some kind of highlight recovery feature?
                Álex Montoya on IMDB
                https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0600257/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fauxto View Post
                  Will there be some kind of highlight recovery feature?
                  There's highlight and shadow recovery - it's just in a different place for the new Braw

                  Bottom of the Color Wheels Pane where you see Contrast, Pivot etc.
                  Click "2" in the lower left and you'll see Shadows and Highlights on the right.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dmetz View Post
                    I searched for a reference to this plugin on the forum but could not find where it is discussed. Is anyone using this to facilitate BRAW into a seamless workflow for Premiere in Windows? I plan to purchase it and give it a try. I have the UMPro and the PK4. I shot in BRAW for the first time this weekend and am wholly impressed but not sure yet that I want to abandon Premiere and AE as I do quite a lot of VFX work. This could be the answer in the short term!

                    https://aescripts.com/braw-studio/#
                    I wonder if this would work with CS6? Hmm... Probably wishful thinking!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HunterAK View Post
                      That is interesting I've only used 3:1 how long were your clips I'd like to see if I could replicate it. Are you sure the license activated properly? I know there is a limit if it isn't activated

                      Edit:
                      So I just tried a 30 min clip BRAW 8:1. Imported no problem. I'd try to reinstall the plugin.
                      It works with other flavors of raw for the same amount of time recorded. Could be a fluke? I dunno, testing some footage now in 8:1 to see if it does it again.

                      Edit: seems to have been a fluke? Recorded 10 minutes BRAW 8:1, imported fine. Not sure what happened.
                      Last edited by Park Edwards; 03-21-2019, 06:03 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X