Zhiyun Crane V2 for BMPCC4K?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhiyun Crane V2 for BMPCC4K?

I'm a photographer and make half my living from it, but I'm fairly amateur with filmmaking. I want to grab a gimbal for my Sony, but the Pocket 4K will be in my future if I really yake to this. That said, I don't want to buy a bunch of gear I'd need to replace if I upgrade. I was going to grab a cheap Zhiyun Crane V2 (not the Crane 2) because they're super cheap now...but I'm guessing that won't fit the P4K? Or will it? Certainly weight-wise it should work. So I'm thinking a Glidecam, maybe even a knockoff like the Yelangu S60t (cheap!). Any thoughts? I'm not buying like an $800 DJI for something that might not work out. But I have used Gimbals before and I think they're key for my kind of shooting. Thanks!

I've gone for the Crane 3 Lab and it works perfectly - better design and use too.
    http://www.thedreamers.nl/en

Comment

Originally posted by Hugovandijke View Post
      I've gone for the Crane 3 Lab and it works perfectly - better design and use too.
      Thanks. Yeah, I was specifically thinking about the V2 because it is quite a bit cheaper! Like $250 used now

Comment

Working...
      X