No announcement yet.

Really nice, cheap, Veydra alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize these are copies of proprietary lens line Veydra, who holds legal rights to the design and distribution of this lens design, rights held by Ryan Avery, who is current litigation over this copy infringement. You might want to rethink getting involved in the distribution here in the US, where Ryan holds the rights. See the Veydra website, he is not out of business and still holds the rights to the Veydra lens designs.
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
      You do realize these are copies of proprietary lens line Veydra, who holds legal rights to the design and distribution of this lens design, rights held by Ryan Avery, who is current litigation over this copy infringement. You might want to rethink getting involved in the distribution here in the US, where Ryan holds the rights. See the Veydra website, he is not out of business and still holds the rights to the Veydra lens designs.
      Cheers
      I just found this gem: https://www.occourts.org/tentativeru...neyrulings.htm

Check out the 3rd case down...can anyone with a law degree translate?
      This sounds like it might be in Avery's favor?
      I sure hope so, I would love to see Veydra make a comeback.

Comment

It is the 4th Case, not No. 3. Sounds like Zhang and Zhang Optics, Inc we’re the direct cause of the loss of Veydra lenses to the public, ripping Ryan off from his share of the company, and his intellectual property, Verydra trademark. This is enough for me, not to support Zhang optics knock-off lens products. I do not knowingly support thieves. Hopefully, Ryan will be able to amend his suit and win in his claim against Zhang and Zhang Optics, Inc.
        Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X