• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Robert,

Can I have the promo code as well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pultzar2 View Post
      That would be great! Hoping to find out before the group buy ends.
      Just got the shipping notice from Angelbird, so we soon will know how the 1TB CFast cards do with the UM46k.

Comment

Hi, is promo code still available?
        A happy new year to everyone.

Comment

I have received the 2 of the 1 TB CFast cards today (btw I choose to have each of them personalized by an engraving - great for numbering the cards without a sticker).

Put the cards trough some tests on the PCC4k and I can report that the cards are capable of recording 4k DCI raw lossless up to 50fps without dropping frames (at 60fps it dropped frames after the 10 sec camera buffer got filled). Also 4k DCI ProRes HQ at 60fps worked flawlessly.

Comment

Interested. Grateful if you send me the promo code too. Thanks!

Comment

Would love the code as well. Thanks!

Comment

Antoine, I am very sorry, but the promo code has just ended 35 minutes ago, over here in Austria it is now Jan, 17th.

Comment

Received my order and have to say I really like the SSD. Its smaller than the Samsung and the cable management is far more secure. Records all formats fine except Raw 4k lossless DCI 60p where it stops, at 50p its fine. Their CF card box with dual compartments for 2 SD cards is awesome also. Thanks again for the deal.
                  Last edited by iammuc; 01-23-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X