X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMD PCC4K is shipping!

https://www.redsharknews.com/production ... nto-the-uk

Looks like its stared to ship!

Could it be preferential treatment if they knew they receives the first customer destined unit in the UK?

Comment

Makes sense. Working it's way out from Australia.

Comment

ProductionGear from the UK posted that they have a limited stock for preorders arrived. When I ordered they told me I'm near front of the queue. So I hope I will get a notification soon (?)
        GRÉGORY

Comment

I wonder if there's a huge pallet of P4K's sitting in the B&H warehouse? But due to the Succos holiday, those of us who pre-ordered through them won't hear anything until after Oct 2nd?
          vimeo.com/kenfranks

Comment

Red Shark says theirs is a demo unit and CVP just told me by email the same thing, they have just one demo unit.
            Álex Montoya on IMDB
            https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0600257/

Comment

CVP just email me the following
              "The manufacturers are currently trickling small batches of the camera to us, so we hope to begin fulfilling pre-orders shortly."
              Which means they have not recieved any cameras or they have but not processed any pre-orders yet but expected to shortly.

Comment

CVP are sending out orders tomorrow. They have a small amount. As does Production Gear UK.
                Blackmagic Design User Group UK

Comment

Thanks Dan!

So does that mean email notifications will go out tomorrow as well? or should I've already received one if I'm lucky?
                  GRÉGORY

Comment

Originally posted by twelvetwelves View Post
                    Thanks Dan!

So does that mean email notifications will go out tomorrow as well? or should I've already received one if I'm lucky?
                    You'd have to ask Production Gear UK how they handle pre-orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan K View Post
                      You'd have to ask Production Gear UK how they handle pre-orders.
                      I emailed them, but somehow they don't answer just know that I'm near front of the queue. (asked it when I preordered back in April)
                      GRÉGORY

Comment

Originally posted by twelvetwelves View Post
                        I emailed them, but somehow they don't answer just know that I'm near front of the queue. (asked it when I preordered back in April)
                        They can't hide from you if you leave a message on one of their Facebook posts. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan K View Post
                          They can't hide from you if you leave a message on one of their Facebook posts. Try it.
                          haha I already did, some hours ago no answer yet, but I'll keep hunting
                          GRÉGORY

Comment

First one arrived in Norway today - only store demo model though. No solid word about when they ship to customers.

Comment

Got this email earlier from Hot Rod.

351868DE-8708-4896-A025-93E03137BDDA.jpg

50 for the entire US this week.

So if they get enough next week I’m expecting to receive between the 8th through 12th.
                              Darren Hartman
                              Asyn Film | Banana Stand Media

Comment

Working...
                              X