This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S_Berger View Post
    To me the first Pocket is a massive design fail. I can not belive BM releasing a second Version of the pocket after go full BOX style with the BMMCC. (I know it is a drone camera)
    Well a drone and any small space - it's a camera that was never designed for shooting in the field (ever use the buttons?) - just abox with a sensor, not a camera per se.

This is a different camera just like the pocket was. They've obviously added a lot more buttons to make it a lot more functional where it will be used - in the field.
    The original Pocket has been very successful for BM despite it's screen/HDMI/battery flaws.
    I'm sure they've improved virtually everything from the original.

Two different uses, two different cameras.

This will be a really fun little tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
      "I think the guy that designed the Atari 2600 designed this." - from EOSHD.com - I admit, I lol'd.
      And who didn't love the Atari 2600? A Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
        Bazinga! Super 16 4K 60 internal raw external flip screen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25974[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25975[/ATTACH]
        If one had to make an educated guess, what kind of battery could you get in the grip? Any chance it would be a Sony NPF style this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
          If one had to make an educated guess, what kind of battery could you get in the grip? Any chance it would be a Sony NPF style this time?
          I expect canon e-6 the same as the video assist. Sony has too many different physical sizes for an internal.

Comment

• This might be a nice combination. Eager to hear more about these new SLR lenses, too.

bmpcc4k_slr.jpg
            vimeo.com/kenfranks

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
              I've been wondering that too, but I've never actually seen an internal NPF implementation; only seen it slapped on the back of lights and such. What other options would there be?

Comment

• My biggest hope is that the internal mics actually capture usable sound. It'd be nice to add only a light and not have to also add a Rode on top.

Comment

• The more I look at it, the more I like the design of the pocket II. It certainly fits within the motif of BM's 2nd generation cams: Ursa, Ursa Mini/pro, BMMCC. I think the design will look much nicer in proper promo photos compared to these ugly, green-tinted cell phone photos.

Comment

• Kinefinity's SideGrip for the Terras takes a BP-U30 style battery, but I assume BM chose the E6 as it's the "safer" option, especially since the VAs have them (as mentioned).

Comment

• By the focal distances on the image, I get the idea that these are for full frame.

The micro slr lenses

Comment

• Originally posted by froess View Post
                        By the focal distances on the image, I get the idea that these are for full frame.

The micro slr lenses

Look that way to me too...I've been eyeing the Veydra primes for awhile now...hmmm...

Comment

• Where can I see the live stream of the press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by gskguston View Post
                            Where can I see the live stream of the press conference.
                            Fox news bro
                            My Youtube Channel
                            https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

Comment

• Yeah the slr magics look full frame, but maybe I can finally justify a set of Veydras or the Kowa 8.5mm

Comment

• *europe* final countdown!!
                                My Youtube Channel
                                https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

Comment

Working...
                                X