Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmpcc_bel View Post
    Hi shijan,
    if I order now, will I get the latest version of the LP-E6 connection plate?
    Yes, all battery enclosures now comes with NEW LP-E6 connection plate.

To be sure to understand what I need: the battery only works for the camera and you do not recommend to connect a monitor or EVF on it?
    This is complicated question discussed a lot. As i see some people use it with EVFs/monitors, but some not use. I still can't provide clean scientific answer about how exactly to burn HDMI in one click. So i can only recommend to use separate battery for EVFs/monitors to avoid ground looped connection. My personal guess is that the worst thing for camera is electrostatic discharge spark from your body or clothes.

To recharge the battery, I need to remove the batteries from the battery box or can I recharge by connecting an adapter to the battery box?
    No need to remove battery cells every time. Just plug charger to any DC socket and charge. See this detailed FAQ about how to use Charger http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?23...l=1#post263784 There are also all main info and FAQs collected in that thread.

In summary: can you tell me what exactly I need to make it work? battery, LP-E6 plate connection, 4x batteries (I already have), battery charger?
    If you want to connect it directly to camera you need Battery Enclosure (Four DC Cables included in the kit, so no need to purchase separate additional cables), LP-E6 connection plate and Charger to charge it + Shipping by Air Mail $19 (or by UPS $37. UPS is connected directly to Lavky marketplace as a service, and so it don't allow me to adjust invoice, and so due low duty-free EU limits it charge you with a lot of additional fees and taxes). In most cases i recommend use UPS for quick delivery to USA and Australia.
    Last edited by shijan; 08-02-2019, 07:46 AM.
    All my custom made accessories for BMMCC/BMMSC now available here https://lavky.com/radioproektor/

Comment

Thank you so much for all these precisions!

Comment

I'm looking for the like button. I like it when nice people do good things.

Comment

Next little batch of Battery Enclosures is almost assembled.
          Changes:
          - Slightly improved and simplified soldering of internal cables.
          - For additional security all external soldering points now covered with special dielectric transparent paint.

All my custom made accessories for BMMCC/BMMSC now available here https://lavky.com/radioproektor/

Comment

I just received mine. Happy !
            It is built like a tank, very professional manufacture, all the necessary accessories are included in the package (cables, allen keys, screws... even a small Phillips screwdriver is provided!).
            Very easy to install, the box is well thought out. The assembled set will give an even more powerful look to my Blackmagic micro cinema camera.

Thank you shijan for your ingenuity and your pugnacity. If I had other micro camera, I will buy others!

Comment

Working...
            X