Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Assist and Video Assist 4K discounted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Assist and Video Assist 4K discounted

    Hi everyone, not sure if this applies to every reseller or it's something limited to Italy, but seems that the Video Assist and Video Assist 4K are for sale at 50% discount, just like the BM Pocket back in 2014.

    Here it is for sale at one of the official BM resellers at half price: http://www.avtech.it/?action=cerca&z...h=video+assist

    And here's another one selling the regular 5" model for just 280€ : http://emoc.com/shopping/product.php...7&cat=0&page=1

    Seems that the discount is slowly rolling out to other resellers aswell. I haven't noticed any discount on other EU resellers, so maybe it's just limited to Italy


    PS: I am not affiliated to those resellers in any way, but both are perfectly legit and reliable sellers, my company has purchased a ton of stuff from them.

  • #2
    Originally posted by MasterOfWombats View Post
    both are perfectly legit and reliable sellers
    Thanks, but I'm not sure about emoc.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MasterOfWombats View Post
      Hi everyone, not sure if this applies to every reseller or it's something limited to Italy, but seems that the Video Assist and Video Assist 4K are for sale at 50% discount, just like the BM Pocket back in 2014.

      Here it is for sale at one of the official BM resellers at half price: http://www.avtech.it/?action=cerca&z...h=video+assist

      And here's another one selling the regular 5" model for just 280€ : http://emoc.com/shopping/product.php...7&cat=0&page=1

      Seems that the discount is slowly rolling out to other resellers aswell. I haven't noticed any discount on other EU resellers, so maybe it's just limited to Italy


      PS: I am not affiliated to those resellers in any way, but both are perfectly legit and reliable sellers, my company has purchased a ton of stuff from them.
      grazie mille...ora sono 360 € più leggero.... tacci tua, non ho resistito.

      Comment


      • #4
        I ordered the 7" from emoc.com and that's a photo of the delivery kayak setting out for Canada. It was a great price for the gear, but the killer might be the delivery charges and date. I'm not expecting to receive the monitor until Christmas. We who shop for BMD gear are used to waiting up to 11 months so I went for it!

        Comment


        • #5
          i ordered the 5" from avtech but i have just now received refunf from paypal..don't know why...

          Comment


          • #6
            Perhaps something new is coming down the pipe at NAB ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by core_50 View Post
              Thanks, but I'm not sure about emoc.com
              Ha, the website has indeed a really weird style, but has always been a legit store for us


              Originally posted by rick.lang View Post
              I ordered the 7" from emoc.com and that's a photo of the delivery kayak setting out for Canada. It was a great price for the gear, but the killer might be the delivery charges and date. I'm not expecting to receive the monitor until Christmas. We who shop for BMD gear are used to waiting up to 11 months so I went for it!
              We ordered one from AvTech last night as soon as I saw the deal and was shipped today, very lucky. I think if they didn't issue a refund like for henryciullo you might get yours pretty soon.

              Originally posted by henryciullo View Post
              i ordered the 5" from avtech but i have just now received refunf from paypal..don't know why...
              Weird, maybe they're sold out now? We ordered one for our company from AvTech as soon as I found the deal, and was shipped today. I think the deal was passed around very quickly especially on facebook groups and they sold a ton of them...

              Comment

              Working...
              X