Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PWM(S-BUS)+LANC+DC12V BMMCC Angle Breakout Expansion Box Module by RADIOPROEKTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bino
    replied
    Originally posted by shijan View Post
    Here is a chart which may help to make DIY cable adapter. It is based on Denny Smith's research about One Little Remote pinout.
    I can draw same chart for CGpro controller if someone can figure CGpro controller pinout.

I just want to add some notes here. Please read before make orders:
    • This Expansion designed to fit to SmallRig BMMCC 1773 cage and to dimensions of my other accessories. It also fits to WoodenCamera cage but very tight. In some extreme situations it may not fit.
    • This Expansion Box designed as flexible and free adjustable DIY device. It is not made for any specific single controller in mind. Everything is connected with tiny Dupont Jumpers, so you can open the box and easily change cables configuration.
    • All pinout specs and connection charts information is available here.
    • This Expansion Box provides separate S.Bus (or PWM or Genlock or Analogue video out), LANC and DC power connection.
    • This Expansion Box uses 3 pole TRS jack sockets.
    • Please note that CGpro Remote and One Little Remote Light Controllers use 4 pole 3.5mm TRRS jack connection that combines S.Bus+LANC interface in one cable. They will not work "as is" with this Expansion Box. However to use those controllers with this Expansion Box you need custom made DIY cable. 4 pole TRRS jack to 3 pole TRS jack. There are also many comments and discussions about this on YouTube and on One Little Remote Light thread on this BMCuser
    • I don't have planes to implement 4 pole 3.5mm TRRS jack socket connection into my Expansion Box because i think that it is just bad idea to mix two different interfaces (S.Bus and LANC) in one cable. It is also impossible preserve free adjustable concept if use 4 pole TRRS sockets.

I just saw this post on the Official BM forum. Every controller so far uses the 4 pole 3.5mm TRRS so I think that you should change your expansion box connection port. I think that you will sell more.

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Here is a chart which may help to make DIY cable adapter. It is based on Denny Smith's research about One Little Remote pinout.
    I can draw same chart for CGpro controller if someone can figure CGpro controller pinout.

I just want to add some notes here. Please read before make orders:
    • This Expansion designed to fit to SmallRig BMMCC 1773 cage and to dimensions of my other accessories. It also fits to WoodenCamera cage but very tight. In some extreme situations it may not fit.
    • This Expansion Box designed as flexible and free adjustable DIY device. It is not made for any specific single controller in mind. Everything is connected with tiny Dupont Jumpers, so you can open the box and easily change cables configuration.
    • All pinout specs and connection charts information is available here.
    • This Expansion Box provides separate S.Bus (or PWM or Genlock or Analogue video out), LANC and DC power connection.
    • This Expansion Box uses 3 pole TRS jack sockets.
    • Please note that CGpro Remote and One Little Remote Light Controllers use 4 pole 3.5mm TRRS jack connection that combines S.Bus+LANC interface in one cable. They will not work "as is" with this Expansion Box. However to use those controllers with this Expansion Box you need custom made DIY cable. 4 pole TRRS jack to 3 pole TRS jack. There are also many comments and discussions about this on YouTube and on One Little Remote Light thread on this BMCuser
    • I don't have planes to implement 4 pole 3.5mm TRRS jack socket connection into my Expansion Box because i think that it is just bad idea to mix two different interfaces (S.Bus and LANC) in one cable. It is also impossible preserve free adjustable concept if use 4 pole TRRS sockets.

Last edited by shijan; 02-25-2018, 02:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bino
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
    Yes, the CGPro boxes were a quick 3D print, but they worked. Shijan’s boxes are much better! Just got Mine, looks great, and it fits the Wooden Camera Cage too.
    Cheers
    Which controller are you using with it? My CGPro controller doesn't work with it

Leave a comment:

• Denny Smith
    replied
    Yes, the CGPro boxes were a quick 3D print, but they worked. Shijan’s boxes are much better! Just got Mine, looks great, and it fits the Wooden Camera Cage too.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Denny Smith; 02-22-2018, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bino
    replied
    I just setup sales in the new marketplace https://lavky.com/radioproektor/ Now it is possible to pay by PayPal or by card for your choice The price became slightly higher because too many additional fees for this usability.
    I just received the new expansion box. I will test it today and post my results on here. So far, I'm loving the quality. This expansion box is very solid. The one I received from CGPro felt like it was about to break any second. UPDATE.... This expansion box isn't compatible with my CGPro or the One Little Goat controller.

IMG_2101.jpg
    Last edited by Bino; 02-25-2018, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    I just setup sales in the new marketplace https://lavky.com/radioproektor/ Now it is possible to pay by PayPal or by card for your choice The price became slightly higher because too many additional fees for this usability.

Leave a comment:

• Ryanite
    replied
    Sad news. Few days ago i got message from Payoneer Payment Service that payments are not processed anymore to my account. They cancel few last payments and calm that my sales are somehow against their Terms and Conditions (Probably because they decide that those are personal but not business related payments). Currently i try to figure what was wrong and search for alternate payment options. PayPal still not available directly in my location. It is really confused situation for me.
    That's some bullshit Shijan. I hope it all works out for you!

Paypal really is the preferred for most, I wonder why it doesn't service your country?

Leave a comment:

• Denny Smith
    replied
    Sent you a PM regarding my order
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Sad news. Few days ago i got message from Payoneer Payment Service that payments are not processed anymore to my account. They cancel few last payments and calm that my sales are somehow against their Terms and Conditions (Probably because they decide that those are personal but not business related payments). Currently i try to figure what was wrong and search for alternate payment options. PayPal still not available directly in my location. It is really confused situation for me.

Thank you for your interest in the Payoneer Billing Service.
    After reviewing the details you provided, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we regret to inform you that we were unable to approve your application for the service.
    Please note that your Payoneer account is still active and you may continue receiving payments from any of Payoneer's official partners.
    Last edited by shijan; 02-20-2018, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bino
    replied
    First batch almost finished... All components fits perfect!

You should rechip old Sigma Vintage Lenses.

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    First batch almost finished... All components fits perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Denny Smith
    replied
    Dmitry, OK, I will measure the distance on my setup. I have two WC Micro Cages, one on the Micro Studio and another on the Micro Cinema, Howie also has a WC cage on his Micro Studio, somthst would be three test platforms to test it on.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post
    Dmitry, send me one of yiur new boxes and I will check it out on my WC Micro Cage. I will also pay the postage.
    Cheers
    The main problem is that it may fit to your Wooden Camera cage but same time may don't fit to another cage. I think it will be simpler just measure distance between Box edge and D-Sub connector edge and compare.

Leave a comment:

• Denny Smith
    replied
    Dmitry, send me one of yiur new boxes and I will check it out on my WC Micro Cage. I will also pay the postage.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Tolerance with Wooden Camera cage is so small and camera plays inside cage so randomly that i still can not guarantee that it will 100% fit. New housing is more precise and slightly moved backward but final size may be the same because it is not hard grind as previous 3D version. As you remember earlier some people report that their box fits well to their Wooden Camera but some needs to grind it a little to fit. Also i noticed than D-Sub connectors by themselves are not too precise. Their official specs tolerance is +- 0.1 0.2mm. To compensate this tolerance in new version of Expansion Box D-Sub connector position is slightly adjustable and glued through removable centering pins.
    For better fit Expansion Box to Wooden Camera cage i can try force move D-Sub connector position and can pick custom selected D-Sub connector that fits better. But again i am still can not guarantee that it will 100% fit because it is impossible to check without real camera and cage.
    Soon i will do more real life measurements and compare things to previous version of Expansion Box and probably can give you more clear answer about difference in sizes and position.

Last edited by shijan; 02-05-2018, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X