Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PWM(S-BUS)+LANC+DC12V BMMCC Angle Breakout Expansion Box Module by RADIOPROEKTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shijan
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny Smith View Post

Now, for my 2cents worth, like the dovetail on the cover to make the box nice and strong, and keeps back aligned for a faster, or it could have slightly larger tab, that would "snap" in place on the box, eliminating the screw complications, then the camera mounting screw would hold the unit on the camera cage. You mentioned, I think, this will also work with the Woodn Camera Micro cage, hope so, as that is what
    there is a problem with attaching this box directly to cage because cages are different and because in same cage camera may move slightly out center position. This may work if don't fix d-sub connector in box, but i don't like this way. Earlier I used angle vga adapter. it screwed directly to the camera metal bory and feels very very secure. No any shakes or feeling that something can be damaged or bended. Later i cut and disassemble this adapter (as you can see on the first photo) for better understanding how d-sub connectors attached to shell

Leave a comment:

• Bino
    replied
    Originally posted by shijan View Post
    No, i don't have any planes to build a remote because already there are lot of very nice lanc and s.bus remotes. But i have a plane to build a compact side handle with simple rec/stop pwm button and dedicated rosette mount.
    That would be cool. People are looking for that. I fully support new innovations. Try to add auto focus to the handle. I don't use auto focus but everyone else uses it these days and they are asking for a handle with auto focus functions.

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nux View Post
    Yes def better with the rounded off edges.
    One thing I wanted to mention was in your first post you show the pic with an HDMI clamp attached.
    Will the HDMI type lead illustrated not impede on the power socket if used immediately below?
    There is enough space. If slightly bend cables you can use all together without any problem.

Leave a comment:

• shijan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bino View Post
    Shijan,

If you're inserting a 2.5mm for 2 PWM connections, are you building a remote? Why not build an angle VGA box with 12v and Lanc connections only?
    No, i don't have any planes to build a remote because already there are lot of very nice lanc and s.bus remotes. But i have a plane to build a compact side handle with simple rec/stop pwm button and dedicated rosette mount.

Leave a comment:

• Bino
    replied
    Shijan,

If you're inserting a 2.5mm for 2 PWM connections, are you building a remote? Why not build an angle VGA box with 12v and Lanc connections only?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X