No announcement yet.

Anyone have this 1K LED light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never ordered from Aliexpress before. How long does it usually take to arrive? On the page it says 27 days? Sometimes orders from China on ebay are quoted a month from purchase but usually arrive much sooner.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/302012695698

I didn't order from aliexpress
      Forrest Schultz
      Atlas Lens Co.
      YouTube///Vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by Revdesign Industries View Post
        http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/302012695698

I didn't order from aliexpress
        Well...(insert "yoshimi battles the pink robots" voice here) the test is on. Thanks.

Comment

Well, I might have to pick up a couple of these if they turn out to be the same. Keep us posted Revdesign Industries!

Comment

Yep, looking forward to hearing those reviews and setting aside some cash if the verdict is positive... Hopefully it will still be available.

Comment

The eBay link for the Andoer seems a bit confused. It says it's 7680 lumens several times, but the Axrtec and one of the images on the eBay listing claims 3840 lumens. I'm going to assume it's actually 3840.

Really curious to know your guys' thoughts. If my previous calculations are even close (and the claimed specs are even close), at 1 meter, you should be getting a ~T20 at 24p, 180 deg, ASA 800.
              Aaron Lochert

Comment

What do you guys think of these?
                https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...661257615.html

Comment

Originally posted by alextee View Post
                  Looks interesting. My only concern is the 2 separate dimmers for the daylight and tungsten LED banks. That's sounds like a nightmare to try and have any sort of reliable control with in-between color temps.
                  Aaron Lochert

Comment

Let the Axrtec/Andoer saga continue:

https://vimeo.com/184590232

I'll be in LA for a few days hopefully when the Andoers arrive. I'll be able to do a video comparison of both when i'm back.
                    Forrest Schultz
                    Atlas Lens Co.
                    YouTube///Vimeo

Comment

Hey Forrest, in one of the YouTube videos posted along the way, a guy who had trouble with his said to definitely open it up from the FRONT side. He tried it from the back and indicated that getting at the circuit board was much easier from the front.
                      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Mine also just arrived (Axrtec). I don't have an LS1s to compare with it, but will do some kind of comparison with my 672s for the time being and try to post soon. Side by side, it is noticeably brighter than the 672s and of course wider beam angle. To my naked eye it does look a bit magenta compared to the aputure, but I'll do some testing to see if that is the case.

Comment

I compared it to my Kino Tru Color 5500s and it made the kinos look very blue! Still haven't had time to do any real tests and just for the record, I hate all kino lights but had to use them in a pick up shot. Tried to use this new LED but the color was so different.

Comment

Crap... This one almost 50% of for the next 24 hours only...

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...light_led.html

I just bought a couple of shotgun mics yesterday. I'm going to be jealous and will have to wait for Forrest's Andoer report.

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
                              Crap... This one almost 50% of for the next 24 hours only...

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...light_led.html

I just bought a couple of shotgun mics yesterday. I'm going to be jealous and will have to wait for Forrest's Andoer report.
                              Hey EYu, you know you can MAKE that flexlite for $200 only it will be bigger and brighter.
                              You want the full instruction video?
                              Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                              Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                              Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

axrtec.jpg

First quick look at the light.

This is with the light at full power on the pomegranate side, shooting through a diffusion panel from a 4ft 5-in-1 reflector kit.

Camera is auto WB. gh4, sigma 18-35, metabones, iso200, not sure what f stop since you can't tell precisely with a Nikon speedbooster. It's about 1.5 stops from wide open.

Skin tone looks pretty good to me. More to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X