Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody try these very cheap 128 Cfast cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TravisA View Post
    The 256gb card isn't on the official list but definitely looks fast enough. Some brave soul should purchase and test

The 64gb and 128gb are supported, though I can't remember the exact model/speeds. There are a few different ones--some are very low speed not meant for this kind of video work.
    I ordered one, it will be here next week. Im pretty sure it will work flawlessly.

Comment

• Where is this list that shows Komputerbay cards and whatnot are approved? The only one I can find basically has Transcend, SanDisk, and Wise on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinko View Post
        Where is this list that shows Komputerbay cards and whatnot are approved? The only one I can find basically has Transcend, SanDisk, and Wise on it.
        https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/faq/59015

Comment

• I just tested the 256GB cf komputerbay cards, they work great!

Comment

• Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
            I just tested the 256GB cf komputerbay cards, they work great!
            Which recording format/res/FPS did you try? That's good to hear!

Comment

• I tried 25fps 4.6K RAW uncompressed. (at 60fps it stopped at 5 seconds)

Is there a list by any chance. To see when the sensor gets cropped. If I shoot HD1080p RAW uncompressed it crops the sensor. If I shoot HD1080p prores 422, I get the full sensor. So Might be handy if there is a list somewhere.

Comment

• Thanks Travis.

Comment

Working...
                X