No announcement yet.

best single handed gimbal for bmpcc: beholder ds1 vs pilotfly H1+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you still stand your DS1 on the floor when you attached those handles? I like the guys setup from the video but I don't want to buy that baseplate just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by stip View Post
      can you still stand your DS1 on the floor when you attached those handles? I like the guys setup from the video but I don't want to buy that baseplate just for that.
      Yeah, I can.

I already had a couple of different base-plate / cheese-plate type things laying around and one of them just happened to be shaped such that it sits flat. The clamp tightens from the edge side.
      There are a zillion variations on the baseplate out there, so I kinda wondered why Park Enna got that one.
      SmallRig, Fotasy, Neewar, too many to list.
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

cool, thanks!

Comment

I saw the video and for the $295 Chinese knock off and got to know more. Can someone with experience with this product share a review... Build quality, ease of calibration, how many grams can it carry, recommendations, etc. etc. ... And thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X