No announcement yet.

ROXOR-Filmpower integration 3-axis Stabilization VS DJI Osmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reduced preorder prices for products that are still in development is a growing bad habit imo. It makes sense on Kickstarter because backers generally are taking a slight risk but here?
    I may be wrong but this sounds like it might even become a rushed product to compete with Osmo in time.

Comment

Originally posted by mjamerson View Post
      where is the footage so we know if we should place a pre order?
      Video will be released a little later, go to filmpower website to place a pre order.

http://filmpower.com/

Comment

Sponsored by the IBM 360 fashion&tech show held in San Francisco City View today. Filmpower was invited as one of the six outstanding product companys. Filmpower brought Nebula4200 and ROXOR, which received worldwide attention and get high praise.

QQ??20151104213323.jpg

QQ??20151104213523.jpg

QQ??20151104213441.jpg

QQ??20151104213414.jpg
        Last edited by iriszhang; 11-04-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

you're really pushing it iriszhang, and if that doesn't translate: Stop posting nonsense/repeat info. You're making filmpower look extremely amateur
          Darren Levine

he shoots, he edits, he frequently rants
          http://mediahalo.com/p/dlevine

Comment

They are paying to advertise here. That's why apparently the forum admins don't do anything. Sad.

Comment

Man I really wanna see this Roxor footage asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Liszön! View Post
                They are paying to advertise here. That's why apparently the forum admins don't do anything. Sad.
                Why is is sad? You don't like to promote your stuff anywhere? It's called business. Get over it.

Comment

Filmpower's cultural style may seem a bit unusual to some of us, but I think that ever since they came on board more legit as a site sponsor, their promotions have been really pretty normal.
                  They're hyping hard like any of us would during the launch phase of anything. That's to be expected. At least they are backing up their hype with a rapidly increasing product line and products that do in fact ship roughly when advertised.
                  Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                  Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                  Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by dustylense View Post
                    Why is is sad? You don't like to promote your stuff anywhere? It's called business. Get over it.
                    Promoting a business shouldn't mean continuously spamming forums with off topic content. It's not just only unprofessional but annoying. And if they sell special privileges here to do whatever you want that makes me sad indeed.
                    Last edited by Liszön!; 11-04-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liszön! View Post
                      Promoting a business shouldn't mean continuously spamming forums with off topic content. It's not just only unprofessional but annoying. And if they sell special privileges here to do whatever you want that makes me sad indeed.
                      and yet you come here to talk about devices that were suppose to ship in July? Makes sense now....

Comment

Well mate, you got that one right. Indeed, I am here for the discussion about Blackmagic gear which is why I am sad to see all sorts of rubbish, sorry, _business_ talk coming in. And I don't mind expressing my opinion on it. You like spam, great, I don't, and probably not alone with it. Have a great evening.
                        Last edited by Liszön!; 11-04-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

It's easy, Mate. click on another thread and remind yourself not to click on this thread. What do you think about the ROXOR device? Wanna see some footage? Because I bet 15, 30, maybe 50 other users might. This is everyones thread, not just yours, MATE.

Comment

I don't give two peanuts about the Roxor but I do appreciate your kind advice.
                            I have one for you as well, if you happened to be so excited about it perhaps you should create a nebulauser forum and enjoy your undisturbed discussions over there.

Comment

Waaaahhhhh...

Anyway...I'm enjoying my Osmo, but I do hope to see some roxor stuff soon!

Comment

Through our own article to let more people who like the product understand the latest development of products, what is wrong with it?
                                Maybe some people don't like it, but most people want to know the latest news about the products, isn't it?
                                Forum is to let everybody know what they are interested in and discuss. Not just because you don't like it, and we don't release the latest news, I think more people want to know more news.

Comment

Working...
                                X