Nebula 4200 - 5-axis gimbal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebula 4200 - 5-axis gimbal

Nebula 4200 5-axis stabilizer forthcoming, Nesshooter report this gimbal at BIRTV show in Beijing.

http://www.newsshooter.com/2015/08/3...-of-your-step/

Doesn't look like it's even in "preorder" stage yet. Let's see what changes.
    Interesting idea if it works and it actually can handle a reasonable payload such as BMPCC w/speedbooster and Tokina 11-16 for example.

Comment

Originally posted by cseeman View Post
      Doesn't look like it's even in "preorder" stage yet. Let's see what changes.
      Interesting idea if it works and it actually can handle a reasonable payload such as BMPCC w/speedbooster and Tokina 11-16 for example.
      Nebula4200 5-axis-gimbal will support all of DSLR camera compatible with mirrorless cameras(1.6kg).
      Nebula4200 5-axis-stabilizer single/double exchange operation, quick and easy replacement of single 3-axis stabilizer or 5-axis stabilizer. The nebula4200 5-axis gimbal include single handle and the nebula4200lite 3-axis stabilizer sold separately.

4200??3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by iriszhang View Post
        Nebula4200 5-axis-gimbal will support all of DSLR camera compatible with mirrorless cameras(1.6kg).
        Nebula4200 5-axis-stabilizer single/double exchange operation, quick and easy replacement of single 3-axis stabilizer or 5-axis stabilizer. The nebula4200 5-axis gimbal include single handle and the nebula4200lite 3-axis stabilizer sold separately.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15545[/ATTACH]
        When will it be available to pre-order and do you have a finalized price yet? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by k0bayashi View Post
          When will it be available to pre-order and do you have a finalized price yet? Thank you
          Nebula4200 preorders begin in Sept. 28. and they will be shipped out after four weeks. After product released, we will sent according to the

predetermined order.The following is Nebula4200 Multi-element configurations.

Multi-element configurations.jpg
          Last edited by iriszhang; 09-27-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I just got a tweet from them this morning saying it was a wireless thumb controller. I think we have a winner here!

Comment

Originally posted by tyger11 View Post
              I just got a tweet from them this morning saying it was a wireless thumb controller. I think we have a winner here!
              Thanks, Product details will be gradually released, there will be more surprises.

Comment

More surprises like constant spamming? What happened to word-of-mouth from end users and organic marketing? If the product is any good then it will sell itself and frankly this looks like a very awkward design....springs? Really??

Comment

Originally posted by brianbrook View Post
                  More surprises like constant spamming? What happened to word-of-mouth from end users and organic marketing? If the product is any good then it will sell itself and frankly this looks like a very awkward design....springs? Really??
                  This is pre release stuff. She's keeping people informed. Once it's released I'm sure we'll get to see their examples and some independent examples as well.
                  If anything, I think this shows they've been responsive to a variety of user requests including going toolless. increasing the payload and making two handed 5 axis option for those who want to get rid of the "walk bounce" by using some "traditional" stabilizer "arm" technology in the handles and, you now have the option to go between one and two handle as needed. Personally I like that someone representing the developer is showing that they've listened to the customers.

Comment

Originally posted by brianbrook View Post
                    Nebula4200 series has 32bit of sensor controller, with faster operation speed, higher precision control. Cooperate with five axis damping effect, the shooting footage will be more smoothly. Video are still filming and production, please be patient.

Comment

Newsshooter publishing the articles which the nebula for pre-order.

http://www.newsshooter.com/2015/09/2...-to-pre-order/

Comment

@iriszhang

Is the payload with the single-hand-system the same as with the 5-axis-version? If so where's the advantage of a 5-axis-verion (if I never intend to RUN with the gimbal)?
                        I had great results with the Phantom 3 using as a handheld cam riding the bike and following someone - just its camera sucks.

Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

Comment

Originally posted by gmfb View Post
                          @iriszhang

Is the payload with the single-hand-system the same as with the 5-axis-version? If so where's the advantage of a 5-axis-verion (if I never intend to RUN with the gimbal)?
                          I had great results with the Phantom 3 using as a handheld cam riding the bike and following someone - just its camera sucks.
                          All these gimbals tend to have a problem not smoothing out the underlying up and down undulations caused by walking. The 2 spring arms should help minimize that pretty well. In theory.

The rest of the electronics appear to be the same so the max payload would be the same too.
                          Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
                          Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
                          Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Thanks DPStewart,

so to be on the safe side, just spend 200,- more is a wise decision. If at all... :-)

Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

Comment

The parts of the gimbal that determine payload will be the same between the single and dual handle configurations.

Comment

Working...
                              X