Group buy: Nebula 4000 Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy: Nebula 4000 Lite

Hello, BMCUser. This is Iris from Filmpower. We were proud to sponsor the recent festival, and would like to offer a group buy for our Nebula 4000 Lite handheld gimbal. It is a one-hand-gimbal, which can support a variety of 1 kg cameras, such as A7s, BMPCC, GH4, GoPro and so on. This gimbal is smart and smooth.

Up to 30 sets

Start time: 03-05 July. 2015

Groupbuying price $599= $100 savings (14%) discount & Global Freeshiping

Group buying link: http://filmpower.us/products/group-b...ebula4000-lite

group.jpg

So just to double check, is this a typical group buy where you just honor the $599 offer if 30 people total order or can I just order one now and you will ship it no matter how many people order combined?
    Vimeo profile
    VFX Showreel
    IMDB

Comment

Originally posted by 4saken View Post
      So just to double check, is this a typical group buy where you just honor the $599 offer if 30 people total order or can I just order one now and you will ship it no matter how many people order combined?
      We began to group-buying on July 3, July 6 start shipment, you can order during this period in the Internet.

Comment

ordered mine!

Comment

Originally posted by iriszhang View Post
          We began to group-buying on July 3, July 6 start shipment, you can order during this period in the Internet.
          Hi Iris,

Did you start shipping? I didn't get any notice.
          Please advise.

Thanks,
          Eli.

Comment

For those who have purchased during the group buy, has anyone heard back regarding shipping of the item? I know the sale ended on the 6th, but I've yet to hear anything about shipping.

Comment

yeah,
              I found it weird too. I asked here and on their website for shipping info and didn't get a response at all.
              My card was charged. I have no clue if my item is shipped, being shipped or what?

Comment

I've emailed the two emails on their website but have yet to hear back. From what I've hear/read online, they are a reputable seller but this is making me a bit wary. I'll update this thread if I hear back...

Comment

Hello all, I' m sorry for reply late. Don' t worry please. We will according to the order for the delivery order. Next Monday will be the latest shipment. The system will automatically send DHL number.

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                    X