Avengers 2 shot with BMPCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Logan Gee View Post
    What lens is that on the back cam? Anyone know?
    My guess is that it is the Samyang 7.5mm M4/3 Fisheye?
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...C_Fisheye.html

There's another photo on their FB page that kind of looks similar. I'm trying to think of other lenses that have a red ring around them (Looks too small to be a Canon L Series or Cine Lens)
    10171006_10152144693293224_1378212456726629367_n.jpg

Comment

I do not think RED is in the spirit of film at all.

It has it's own look.

edited: horrible typing at work on my phone...
      Last edited by Sarlacc; 01-08-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Agreed, but it doesn't take a lot to get it 'there'.

Comment

Originally posted by kiliksun View Post
          And there's no doubt Sony and Panasonic put out amazing images. It's just a different aesthetic. We'll be shooting a training dvd (pool) soon and we opted for the gh4 because of that exact reason.
          With this...it depends on the Sony camera...Panavision Genesis, F25/35, and F65 are very filmic to me. The Fs700, F5/55, etc is much more HD than film. Really depends on which team of white lab coats Sony sticks on the project.

Comment

It looks as if the Mythbusters team are going to be utilizing both the BMPCC and the FS700 (I'm sure a Sony user will correct me there) as well as GoPro's for the next season of their show.

The next time I have a client complain that my camera "doesn't look big enough to be pro" I'll remind them that a respected TV show use them to shoot their episodes, and now that major Hollywood films also use them as B-cams.
            -|- BMPCC - GH2 - G6 -|- Tascam DR40 - HTDZ 320a - Rode Videomic - Shure PG58 - Azden EX503 -|-
            My Business

Comment

Working...
            X