Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itll be sad...

Itll be a sad day once the BMCC is released to all of us
    All the bonding we did here will become a little less.
    I know Im being sappy but Ive experience this in many different forums.
    But in the end, what might be sad will be also be total rejoice for all.
    Just dont be opening that BMCC box like that crazy YouTube video kid at Xmas.
    Not sure what warranty BMD offers for heart-attacks :P

All the bickering and complaining and speculation will come to a halt and we'll start helping each other use the device!

P.S. I'm guilty on all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by nickjbedford View Post
      All the bickering and complaining and speculation will come to a halt and we'll start helping each other use the device!
      Yes!

Seriously, can't wait for the "How to." and "Look what I did" Threads.
      Tom Pierrepont - In-house Camera Operator and Editor (UK)
      @Tompierrepont
      www.tompierrepont.com

Comment

http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/vi....php?f=2&t=998
        Gonna be doing this for at least another week.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/vi....php?f=2&t=998
          Gonna be doing this for at least another week.
          That update is almost a full week old now. Things could change...keep the faith...or not...

Comment

Whoops my fault. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
              Whoops my fault. Sorry.
              Hey man, nothing to apologize for. BMD has adopted a "don't call us, we'll call you" policy regarding release dates on several of their products now. It's absolutely maddening from a customer perspective.

Comment

The head office for BMC is less than 60km away (don't know miles), might go give them a visit and not leave until I get my camera! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by mhood View Post
                  Hey man, nothing to apologize for. BMD has adopted a "don't call us, we'll call you" policy regarding release dates on several of their products now. It's absolutely maddening from a customer perspective.
                  It definitely is maddening when your next option is every odd slice of your sensor with 10 stops converted into 8-bits then squeezed through a filter of compression!

It was, "Hey guys, let's head outta town when I get the BMDCC and shoot stuff!". Now it's... "Yeah sorry guys, I have no idea when it's coming. Not even they do. SIIiiiiggghhhh"

Comment

Originally posted by nickjbedford View Post
                    It definitely is maddening when your next option is every odd slice of your sensor with 10 stops converted into 8-bits then squeezed through a filter of compression!
                    ...or your switcher breaks because the new firmware no longer supports 60hz and all you can get from BMD is "we'll let you know when we get it fixed". I would be livid...

Comment

Working...
                    X