X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexey
    replied
    You can reupload them here www.fil.io
    I keep there my collection of DNGs: http://fil.io/FL5v4/Raw%20DNG%20sample%20from%20BMPCC

Leave a comment:

• 1027Films
    replied
    Yeah, I would love to try these out too! Any chance you can upload them again? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• SamuelJacobPauling
    replied
    Originally posted by nickjbedford View Post
    Lovely images Frank. Threw them into ACR and they were a joy to tinker with. It's proving itself to be just as nice to work with as DSLR raw. Thanks for posting them. Forgive my 2.35 crop

P.S. no auto

Originally posted by Frank Glencairn View Post
    Here are some more DNGs for download.

Throw them into Photoshop, hit "auto" and have your jaw dropped

No, really - it's amazing how the highlights hold up.
    I exposed those to 100% zebras, to see how much is really there.

It actually takes a lot of fiddling in Resolve, to get to the same point, what PS does with the "auto" button.

http://www.filedropper.com/dng

Frank
    Could you re-upload the raws? or if you have any new images, that'd be great!

Leave a comment:

• SamuelJacobPauling
    replied
    Is this expired? I just clicked the link and brought me to the main page, at this link... http://www.filedropper.com/

Leave a comment:

• Ervani
    replied
    Originally posted by stip View Post
    crop it like it's hot
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]938[/ATTACH]
    I like this colors... nice grading

Leave a comment:

• Macielle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jorge De Silva View Post
    Raw Magic Little grading with anamorphic cropping.

Very nice work Jorge!
    Abrašo

Leave a comment:

• stip
    replied
    crop it like it's hot
    test.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ianim8
    replied
    Any specs for these images?
    Lens, etc...

Leave a comment:

• Martin Oller
    replied
    Dear sweetness, it's hard not wanting this camera after playing with RAW. I can't see any sensor banding, it's simply not there. Amazing.

Leave a comment:

• manakiin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dustylense
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwangjuboy View Post
    Honestly we have already seen from John Brawley what can be achieved with a professional set up. I just wish someone would stick different lenses on it and wave the god damn thing around in their home and backyard and upload to Vimeo. At least we could get an idea of rolling shutter and how different lenses look.

I'm rushing and I am curious.
    In due time. My producer made calls today and found that the camera is near ready to ship. I also have a good friend that I do lots of motion capture for that has tasty connections that relayed the same info. I'm hoping I get my camera without preorder before number 10 on some preorder lists I hope anyway. This camera is very close to shipping. Once in the hands of owners, we are going to see the true attributes of this camera. J. Brawley's footage is top notch controlled images with nice glass. Lets see how the Eos glass looks on this camera. I can't wait to see my Leica jewels on it though.

Leave a comment:

• Gwangjuboy
    replied
    Originally posted by FrissionMedia View Post
    Are we going to get to see some footage? Just wondering if maybe you're not allowed to post it yet or something - I would have thought with all the people who have them there would have been some new footage by now. Not rushing you just curious

Honestly we have already seen from John Brawley what can be achieved with a professional set up. I just wish someone would stick different lenses on it and wave the god damn thing around in their home and backyard and upload to Vimeo. At least we could get an idea of rolling shutter and how different lenses look.

I'm rushing and I am curious.

Leave a comment:

• FrissionMedia
    replied
    Are we going to get to see some footage? Just wondering if maybe you're not allowed to post it yet or something - I would have thought with all the people who have them there would have been some new footage by now. Not rushing you just curious

Leave a comment:

• randyman
    replied
    Originally posted by funwithstuff View Post
    No idea on the NDA front though. They might not be able to talk about the NDA itself.
    First rule of NDA Club: don't talk about NDA Club.

Leave a comment:

• hendrik
    replied
    For some reason I can't download the files, is it me or is the source down? Maybe someone could reupload?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X