• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Brawley
    replied
    Originally posted by Taikonaut View Post
    I bet Casey is going to be famous

She is a member of a kids entertainment music band.
    She already is in this part of the world.

jb

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDeme
    replied
    Casey Burgess already has an outstanding Bio.....

Leave a comment:

• Taikonaut
    replied
    Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
    Just FYI

I've updated by original posing at the top of this thread. I neglected to single out Casey Burgess, the wonderful actor who is currently gracing our screens. Her representation is also listed.

jb
    I bet Casey is going to be famous

She is a member of a kids entertainment music band.
    Last edited by Taikonaut; 07-27-2012, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• John Brawley
    replied
    Just FYI

I've updated by original posing at the top of this thread. I neglected to single out Casey Burgess, the wonderful actor who is currently gracing our screens. Her representation is also listed.

jb

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Roman View Post
    Good question. However honesty dictates that I'm here because I am single, unfortunately. I mean come on... Friday night and I'm writing a script & browsing bmcuser and reddit like a boss. I could be out partying, but this is more fun to me these days.
    I know what you mean. How old are you?

Leave a comment:

• imdjay
    replied
    there are the happy mediums, i have me a lovely lady and also stalk the threads. though mine isn't buying me a bmc...

Leave a comment:

• Roman
    replied
    Originally posted by Grug View Post
    The real question is; are we single because stalk these kinds of forums? Or do we stalk these kinds of forums because we're single?
    Good question. However honesty dictates that I'm here because I am single, unfortunately. I mean come on... Friday night and I'm writing a script & browsing bmcuser and reddit like a boss. I could be out partying, but this is more fun to me these days.

Leave a comment:

• randyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Grug View Post
    The real question is; are we single because stalk these kinds of forums? Or do we stalk these kinds of forums because we're single?
    My brain hurts.

Leave a comment:

• Grug
    replied
    Originally posted by Roman View Post
    Wait... you have a girlfriend? I thought all of us who stalked these forums were single? The more you know...

Leave a comment:

• lsorensen
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewDeme View Post
    Can see this clause being added to the early adopter testing contracts......and you hereby agree that as part of the approved early adopter testing program, you will ensure no mesh chairs appear in any frame of the video.
    So true, wish JB could go back in time and remove the chair. Replace it with a $30 rustic looking chair off craigslist to match the room.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDeme
    replied
    Can see this clause being added to the early adopter testing contracts......and you hereby agree that as part of the approved early adopter testing program, you will ensure no mesh chairs appear in any frame of the video.

Leave a comment:

• lsorensen
    replied
    Originally posted by nickjbedford View Post
    Reaction to getting the camera in the mail:

lol.

If I'm interpreting this analogy correctly, The rock = HV20 w/DOF adapters, The flint = DSLR's, and the knife = BMCC baby, cut through the gnarliest of sheep wool. We ain't freezin this winter, we got perfectly tailored wool jackets! High five hairy caveman!

Leave a comment:

• nickjbedford
    replied
    Reaction to getting the camera in the mail:

Last edited by nickjbedford; 07-27-2012, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDeme
    replied
    I imagine a similar camp fire discussion might have been happening back in the day.....Ugg and Grunt were probably talking about the features of the new rocks that they were using for cave dwelling.

Ohhh, and have you seen that new model, think they call it flint....really, flint that's a funny name...what's it do ? Well I hear you can use if for cutting and it causes less noise and is cleaner than bashing, last longer so you can use it moire and it creates less artifacts.

Gotta get my hands on one of those, are they released yet....no, still testing and looks like there will be delays.

Well they better release it soon because I don't want to be the only one who is still using rocks to bash when everyone else is using flints and cutting.

Yeah but I'm a bit worried, because what if I give up my rock and it turns out the flint is not as good as they say ?

Just around this time, one of Ugg's friends, Groan walks up to the fire and says.....have either of you guys heard about this new thing under developlement...think they are calling it a knife ??

Leave a comment:

• dvbrother
    replied
    Re: Color shift on pool table at :39

Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
    I'm 99% sure it's not on the original. I'll redo the upload tomorrow.

JB.
    Good to hear. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X