Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kholi
    replied
    Gawd I hope they put an AA Filter in it.

Looks great, as expected.

Leave a comment:

• Taikonaut
    replied
    Originally posted by imdjay View Post
    ah but you know what sucks about pretty footage? all the haters go into hiding.
    I'm a hater and not in hiding. The woman had too much clothes on. I was expecting to see more flesh tones

Leave a comment:

• jsfotografie
    replied
    ohhhhhh footage john :-) yeah :-) looks very sweeeettttttttt thx for the update :-)

Leave a comment:

• dvbrother
    replied
    Three things:

1) It looks amazing!
    2) I really hope that color shift at :39 is just a CC goof in Resolve, or at the very least is not camera related. The GH1 had a blue-shift problem that looks very similar. I hope it's nothing like that.
    3) Just to clarify, John Brawley stated he shot the angles towards the interior at t2.8. And I'm tellin' ya, I don't see any issues with getting nice shallow DOF at t2.8 with the BMC! Imagine what f2 or f1.4 will look like. Those who have dismissed the camera because of it's theoretical deficiencies in shallow DOF need to look at this footage.
    Last edited by dvbrother; 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clairstyler
    replied
    hi john, It looks great but the motion come of as a bit interlaced or smooth-motion, when I watched it on my screen. I am wondering what framerate or shutter was used for this shot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X