DNG Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNG Files

Are there any links to actual camera dng files anywhere? Also any tutorials of working with the dng files in DaVinci? I only ask because I have never worked with either. I have seen tutorials on DaVinci working with the red footage. I want to see how you access the metadata of the dng files is the main thing. Also would want to know if it is possible to access the same metadata inside of Adobe Premiere? An actual dng file could help the process.

A simple search on google, or maybe this site will lead you to davinci tutorials using cinemaDNG and ikonoskop files.

Comment

So ikonoscope files are the same as cinemadng files?

And I haven't had more that 4hrs away from my computer searching the web for dng footage since learning about the camera at 9pm last night. I am still loking.

Comment

Thanks RyGuy. You are a huge help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cedric Akins View Post
          So ikonoscope files are the same as cinemadng files?
          There are no "ikonoskop files". There is an Ikonoskop camera which records in the CinemaDNG format. So when you download Ikonoskop files off the Ikonoskop website, you're downloading CinemaDNG files.

Comment

Download these.. They are Cinema DNG files.. I had so much fun playing with them..

http://www.ikonoskop.com/downloads/

Comment

One word of caution...the Ikonoshop files could potentially be quite different from BMC frames. CinemaDNG supports a lot of optional information. So even if you can get metadata out of the Ikonoshop files, there's no guarantee that BMC files will store the same metadata in the same way. The Ikonoshop files are good to look at, but don't do anything hasty (like purchase something) until real files are released.

Comment

Working...
              X