Freak - bmcc & dji phantom store promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak - bmcc & dji phantom store promo

Some quick promo movie I shot for a friend's shop.
    Shot with bmcc in raw, ISO 400, 25fps.
    lenses used: Sigma 10-20 4.5-5.6, Sigma 30 1.4, Sigma 18-35 1.8 (just the gopro shelf shot)
    Aerial shots with DJI Phantom with gopro3 black and Tarot brushless gimbal.

https://vimeo.com/74538843

what stabilizer did you use for the handheld shots or was it on a track?

and I'm guessing AE for the titles/company logos?

Comment

Wieldy stabilizer mark ii.

Yes, AE with camera tracker for titles...

Comment

As cool as the aerials look...I find it kind of irrelevant. Doesn't add anything to the purpose of the vid IMO . Nice work overall though. The shots in the store look nice and the camera movement is also good.
        Darren Scott
        Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

If the Helicam flew out of the store or from the entrance where we can see the store's name (after the tour of the store), then flew up in the air in one continuous shot at the end then it would be relevant. Just my opinion though.
          Darren Scott
          Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

Looks cool. I'd agree with Jambredz - the aerial shot is a bit redundant. Would be better replaced with a shot of the shopfront.

Kiil your darlings, and all that!

Comment

jambredz: I totaly agree with you... but the front of the shop is nothing special, just the boring entrance. I also had a idea of flying out of the shop, but trough a 1m wide doors was a bit though

Comment

Zero problem with the aerials, in fact I think they fit in beautifully. Good job.
                Blackmagic Cinema Camera EF

Comment

I like the aerials, It fits the branding. It doesn't need to be linked in a literal way.

Comment

Great job! I agree though, the aerial shot at the end would have been better flying out the door, then up and away looking at the lovely view!

Comment

Really nice job, I'm a fan of the aerial shots

Comment

nice work!
                        www.wyattvisuals.com

Comment

I thought that was fantastic. I maybe would have treated the color inside the store a bit though, but besides that it's really great. Aerials were solid and the camera tracking was spot on.

Comment

awesome piece man. Got any pics of your BMCC on the wieldy? i have the same stabilizer, but im having a heck of a time finding the right balance with it. are you flying it naked or in a cage (on the steadicam)? How many weight plates are you using? Thanks in advance for any tips you can share. great job again!

Comment

Everything looks Good, minus the Color......... That cold Blue look reminds me if I'm in a mall, also looks like video. Honestly it looks like Panasonic Hpx-500 footage (hate that camera). I would have done something more interesting with the colors inside the store, looks dead cold and not that beautiful organic look we usually see from the BMCC.

Nice graphics and editing, killer camera movements as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X