Pocket 6K - The Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket 6K - The Bridge

I did a test to see how well Pocket 6K footage looks when turned into 8K. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/aLAiAMP6FkE

Hmm...
    Well, the resolution is all there of course, it uprezzes just fine. But may I ask about your color.

Now I know you didn't make any mention of color, and you might not have even touched it.... but I'm having a bit of an issue of blue-vs-green on the P4K and I'm wondering about your P6K as well.

My issue is specifically blue sky and green foliage. I feel like I am having more trouble than I should be having getting BOTH to look natural without going into things like specific color selection, or hue vs. hue, and the more specialized and time consuming functions like that.

I'm not sure I've heard of anyone addressing this yet.
    ...but I'd sure like to.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
      Hmm...
      Well, the resolution is all there of course, it uprezzes just fine. But may I ask about your color.

Now I know you didn't make any mention of color, and you might not have even touched it.... but I'm having a bit of an issue of blue-vs-green on the P4K and I'm wondering about your P6K as well.

My issue is specifically blue sky and green foliage. I feel like I am having more trouble than I should be having getting BOTH to look natural without going into things like specific color selection, or hue vs. hue, and the more specialized and time consuming functions like that.

I'm not sure I've heard of anyone addressing this yet.
      ...but I'd sure like to.
      AFAIK The two sensors are completely different. Can you provide a frame to examine?

Comment

Working...
      X