BMPCC 4K // Unrigged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMPCC 4K // Unrigged

I created a short video showcasing some of my pocket 4k footage with a stripped down version of the camera. Just some handheld & stick shots with a simple grade in premiere pro using auto kromas b-raw plugin. Everything shot in a 12:1 Compression ratio with a Sandisk Extreme pro 95MB's SD card.

Looks Great
    Darren Scott
    Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

You just prove that the BMP4K can take beautiful shots and still usable with a basic setup. I'm also keeping mine almost unrigged (got a top handle) and plan to get the battery grip for extra juice - that's it. The setup is:
      BMP4K + Battery Grip (when it arrives) + top handle (also for only when I need to mount a shotgun mic or a SmallHD 5" focus monitor) + 256Gb CFast card + Speed Booster + Sigma 18-35mm ART lens + (Filters - IR, ND, and 1/4 Promist). To minimize shake and for a general travel lens, I'm looking to replace the Sigma 18-35 with a kit glass like the Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-5.6 OS HSC lens because it has IS.
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by jambredz View Post
        Looks Great
        Thank you my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
          You just prove that the BMP4K can take beautiful shots and still usable with a basic setup. I'm also keeping mine almost unrigged (got a top handle) and plan to get the battery grip for extra juice - that's it. The setup is:
          BMP4K + Battery Grip (when it arrives) + top handle (also for only when I need to mount a shotgun mic or a SmallHD 5" focus monitor) + 256Gb CFast card + Speed Booster + Sigma 18-35mm ART lens + (Filters - IR, ND, and 1/4 Promist). To minimize shake and for a general travel lens, I'm looking to replace the Sigma 18-35 with a kit glass like the Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-5.6 OS HSC lens because it has IS.
          Thanks for sharing.
          Thank you! I love the idea of simple storage like that, I'd rather not have to fuss with the SSD and cable.

Comment

Working...
          X