Sigma 18-35 and diffusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigma 18-35 and diffusion

Sometimes I forget how the sigma 18-35 can perform beautifully with the right diffusion. I took the lens out of the bag and I was so pleased!

https://youtu.be/p1UUKcrVl70

It really is an amazingly useful lens.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Looks really nice. What diffusion did you use? Black Pro Mist?

Comment

Originally posted by JanP View Post
        Looks really nice. What diffusion did you use? Black Pro Mist?
        Thanks. I like Promists a lot, but in this video I used a 1/4 Hollywood BM (which is a mix of Black Frost and HD Classic Soft).

Comment

Sigma 18-35

Originally posted by david evans View Post
          Sometimes I forget how the sigma 18-35 can perform beautifully with the right diffusion. I took the lens out of the bag and I was so pleased!

https://youtu.be/p1UUKcrVl70
          Yes David , I confirm , a very nice lens .. I own Two of them , one with Canon EF mount , and one with Nikon Mount , which I use with a Metabones Speedbooster for my Bmpcc's .. The Nikon and Metabones version gives the Ability to adjust the Iris manually , which is nice .. Also the length of the zoom does not vary , and the front element does not rotate , practical ..

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” ( J. Lennon ) ..

Also : " Le bonheur suprême de la vie est la conviction d'être aimé pour soi-même, ou plus exactement, d'être aimé en dépit de soi-même. "

I would Add : " Il faut toute une Vie pour apprendre à Vivre " ..

Meditate , Enjoy , Live , be Happy ..

Mike ..

Comment

A few more grabs from a work I did this weekend. This was not done exclusively with the Sigma 18-35, but I used the same filter for diffusion:

Last edited by david evans; 08-08-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X