Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMPCC 4K // Film To Me // A short visual poetic piece // Shot in BRAW 5:1 & 8:1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMPCC 4K // Film To Me // A short visual poetic piece // Shot in BRAW 5:1 & 8:1

    I shot on a Sigma 18-35 & a 1/4 black pro mist for most of this. There may have been a stray shot here and there with a Nikkor 50 1.4 AIS. I love this camera. The frames in the bathroom with the red light was actually filmed with a blue light, I pushed the red values way up so it could imitate that "Darkroom" safety light look. Everything was shot in BRAW 5:1, 8:1. Graded everything in Davinci Studio with a simple Pocket 4k extended video LUT, then some minor tweaking from there.

    Last edited by Spence500; 05-21-2019, 03:59 AM.

  • #2
    Is there a vimeo-version as well? I don't like watching ads beforehand, sorry.
    ___________________________
    www.gernemehrfilm.de
    www.berlin3k5.de/

    Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gmfb View Post
      Is there a vimeo-version as well? I don't like watching ads beforehand, sorry.

      google "uBlock Origin" or "Add block plus" or whatever.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by S_Berger View Post
        google "uBlock Origin" or "Add block plus" or whatever.
        Thanks.
        ___________________________
        www.gernemehrfilm.de
        www.berlin3k5.de/

        Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not a fan of ads either, I didn't think Youtube would have ads run through my links since I can't monetize my videos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spence500 View Post
            I'm not a fan of ads either, I didn't think Youtube would have ads run through my links since I can't monetize my videos.
            Don't think it does with your video, I was halfway listening and barely watching (while preparing dinner) and thought it was an ad, because it looks so professional!
            ___________________________
            www.gernemehrfilm.de
            www.berlin3k5.de/

            Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gmfb View Post
              Don't think it does with your video, I was halfway listening and barely watching (while preparing dinner) and thought it was an ad, because it looks so professional!
              Haha, thank you my friend! Those words mean a lot, I appreciate it!

              Comment

              Working...
              X