Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ursa Mini Pro ISO 3200?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ursa Mini Pro ISO 3200?

    Hello beautiful people of BMCuser. Does anyone have any DNG they can share or footage online with the new ISO 3200 on the UMP? Im just really curious
    My Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

  • #2
    I dont have a DNG, but I would not use 3200 ever. 1600 is improved, but will still remain on iso 800 for 99%

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks polaroid. Is it much improved than the 4.6k you think? I wish someone can compare the ump and p4k at 3200 iso. Im really on the fence on picking up a 4.6k
      My Youtube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

      Comment


      • #4
        I never had the 4.6K so I dont know, reports of users of facebook groups seem to think so though. BRAW is a thing of magic though. So I would upgrade to the pro just for BRAW alone (the IR and ND filters are a nice plus)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
          I never had the 4.6K so I dont know, reports of users of facebook groups seem to think so though. BRAW is a thing of magic though. So I would upgrade to the pro just for BRAW alone (the IR and ND filters are a nice plus)
          Thanks man. That built in nd is pretty sweet. If you dont mind me asking. Do you use any gimbal with your ump?
          My Youtube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jsfilmz View Post
            Thanks man. That built in nd is pretty sweet. If you dont mind me asking. Do you use any gimbal with your ump?
            I have a ronin with extension arms to fly it. But it gets heavy So maybe I better sell the ronin and get something like a easyrig. Different look though, but the camera looks pretty great using handheld.

            Comment


            • #7
              yea that easyrig mini max isnt too bad either
              My Youtube Channel
              https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

              Comment


              • #8
                From initial tests the 1600 is def more usable now. 3200 is out of the question for me. Not usable.
                Darren Scott
                Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jambredz View Post
                  From initial tests the 1600 is def more usable now. 3200 is out of the question for me. Not usable.
                  Thanks jam. Ursa mini 4.6k useable too or no? Do you know
                  My Youtube Channel
                  https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jsfilmz View Post
                    Thanks jam. Ursa mini 4.6k useable too or no? Do you know
                    Unless the latest update from the UMP, it is def not usable on a 4.6k. (at least for me, I know there are guys who live dangerously and carefree)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
                      Unless the latest update from the UMP, it is def not usable on a 4.6k. (at least for me, I know there are guys who live dangerously and carefree)
                      i heard 4.6k is bad at 1600 also
                      My Youtube Channel
                      https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeh i have no idea about the 4.6k
                        Darren Scott
                        Freelance Director/Director of Photography


                        https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Any footage?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jsfilmz View Post
                            i heard 4.6k is bad at 1600 also
                            4.6k is good at 1600, but not if there's no light at all. It's all relative.
                            instagram
                            my work

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here's some test footage from someone: https://www.provideocoalition.com/sh...brian-hallett/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X