X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nilknahs
    replied
    Heres some projects I worked on this year and compiled into a 90 second demo reel.

https://youtu.be/4n53zzeKOZY

Leave a comment:

• Michael Sandiford
    replied
    seantest.jpg
    Just wanted to show a screengrab from a current ad we're working on. Shot on BM4K with a Helios 58 f2

Leave a comment:

• ahausamm
    replied
    ppchevigny, i like your video. Which lens did you use?

here is my first test of bmmcc raw 3:1, graded with davinci resolve and one of the first movies (ever) for me.
    I just did a few short clips with the bmmcc before and here i have a short movie about the trip to cambridge last weekend.

Please let me know if you find any improvements or tips for me, that would be nice. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ppchevigny
    replied
    FJALL : Trip to Iceland

Here's what I shot in Iceland with a BMPCC, a set of c-mount lenses and a sh*tty photo tripod. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• wittingsun
    replied
    Here is a short film I shot on a bare bones setup. BMPCC, One Pansonic Zoom Lens, 1 SD Card, and a Vidpro shotgun mic. I shot it in RAW and also did the grading in DR 11. Keep in mind this is my first film so there are some areas that need work.

https://vimeo.com/99712223

Leave a comment:

• kyleoz
    replied
    Here's my new reel with some BMCC footage thrown in. Can you spot it?

Leave a comment:

• Christopher Califano
    replied
    The Only Choice Shot on the BMCC & BMPCC

Leave a comment:

• Amoore
    replied
    http://vimeo.com/80294710

Shot using an Angenieux 17.5-70mm 2.2 PL
    Graded with FIlmconvert
    Denoised with NeatVideo
    Sharpened in post
    Last edited by Amoore; 11-26-2013, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• taxianon
    replied
    Yes, they're Super 16mm lenses except Nikon which's FF SLR lens.

Leave a comment:

• Cedric Akins
    replied
    Were those 16mm lenses?

Leave a comment:

• taxianon
    replied
    Test with 4 lenses

Leave a comment:

• Rocco Guarino
    replied
    Originally posted by rawCAM35 View Post
    Nicely done, photography and editing ( good timing )
    Thanks, it was a fun project. Loving the BMCCs. The Wooden Camera cages make them MUCH easier to shoot hand-held because they've got little curves that form to your hands, and the extra frame around the cameras give you something to hold on to. Highly recommended.

Leave a comment:

• rawCAM35
    replied
    Nicely done, photography and editing ( good timing )

Leave a comment:

• Rocco Guarino
    replied
    And here's an EPK I did for a female dance act. Did a very colorful and bold color treatment with Magic Bullet Looks. Amazing how much color you can pull out of the footage, when it looks so dull in Film Mode.

The full-stage wide shots were shot on a 7D with a Tokina 11-16, all other footage was shot on the BMCCs.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco Guarino
    replied
    Here's a PSA I shot with two original BMCCs. It's for a non-profit called AnimalsAsia, and features some rock stars you might recognize from Guns 'n Roses, etc.

Shot in ProRes with three generic 600-LED light panels, Canon 28-135 and a Sigma 18-200. Cut in Premiere Pro CS6, grading with Magic Bullet Looks.

The LED lights are harsh, looking to get some kind of diffusion, but none exists that I know of to attach, so I'll have to rig something up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X