• Show
Clear All

• Andrew
    replied
    That looks SO good Frank! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• nickjbedford
    replied
    The non-smoothed slow motion footage works fine. For the intent of a final video it would have gone on too long, but otherwise I've never disliked that kind of slow motion. Peter Jackson uses "twos" (1 image per two frames) real time clips in his films a lot actually which is another technique. I'm not sure I always agree with it but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Frank Glencairn
    replied
    Yeah, don't like the Premiere slowmo too much ether - gonna redo it with Twixtor these days.
    Also the vignette need repair, just copy-paste correction settings over several scenes and totally forgot it was there.
    On the original uncompressed material and a production monitor it's very subtle, but on YT it stands out like a sore thumb.
    Last edited by Frank Glencairn; 12-20-2012, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaPa
    replied
    Originally posted by Liam View Post
    They look as if they've been slowed down by 50% with FCP/CS6s Slow/Duration technique, and I'm just being honest, they aren't very appealing.
    That choppy slow motion was definitely deliberate. i love that look for some slow mo stuff. Gives it a haunting slightly picturesque/frozen in time feeling.

Leave a comment:

• jambredz
    replied
    damn Frank....this looks amazing! (didnt like the vignette thing up top though)

Leave a comment:

• Liam
    replied
    Originally posted by mhood View Post
    The opening shots have an ethereal feel...they seem slow motion...
    They look as if they've been slowed down by 50% with FCP/CS6s Slow/Duration technique, and I'm just being honest, they aren't very appealing.

Leave a comment:

• mhood
    replied
    Incredible Frank! The opening shots have an ethereal feel...they seem slow motion...

Leave a comment:

• Jorge De Silva
    replied
    Frank... That footage it's probably one of the best I ever seen! Very good! I want to see the full Doc

Leave a comment:

• Frank Glencairn
    replied
    This is material, I shot for one of my documentations. But I could not resist to take a bit of it and bolt something together.

Leave a comment:

• funwithstuff
    replied
    This is a nicely shot and edited piece:

https://vimeo.com/51426359

Leave a comment:

• Nick Bibbo
    replied
    Found some BMCC test footage shot using an Anamorphic lens.

Leave a comment:

• Frank Glencairn
    replied
    A might at Nine Elms

Leave a comment:

• chlywly
    replied
    Man.. I have to say some of this footage looks so remarkably filmic that I almost regret cancelling my pre-order and getting a Scarlet!

Leave a comment:

• Frank Glencairn
    replied
    Thy keep popping up like mushrooms

Leave a comment:

• Nick Bibbo
    replied
    Originally posted by strancali View Post
    This is my favorite. This looks "cinematic". This looks like a baby Alexa footage. Man, this is the reason why I want the BMCC.
    I agree, hands down the best looking footage to date. It looks sooo good!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X